What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Make TRUMP King

Jammal

Don't you find it odd that all the crazy left wing nut jobs all happen to be confined to densly populated urban areas? You know ,where targeted propaganda brainwashing is most effective?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Another trumper that thinks I'm an actual jellyfish, priceless. Post on, sister-lovers!

Blu3Kush

Nobody thinks you are an actual jellyfish but by choosing that as your name it's become your mascot that represents you

iTarzan

I found out what species of jellyfish our Jellyfish is. He is a giant pink meanie. That is an actual species of jellyfish.

They eat other jellyfish and evidently keep giving people red negative feedback.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't you find it odd that all the crazy left wing nut jobs all happen to be confined to densly populated urban areas? You know ,where targeted propaganda brainwashing is most effective?

Don't YOU find it odd that all the right wingers happen to live in trailers w their cousin-wives? You know, where crack pipes are found in the silverware drawers?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I found out what species of jellyfish our Jellyfish is. He is a giant pink meanie. That is an actual species of jellyfish.

They eat other jellyfish and evidently keep giving people red negative feedback.

You actually looked this shit up to show the other trumpers. Slow day? Wow. Winning.:laughing:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Don't YOU find it odd that all the right wingers happen to live in trailers w their cousin-wives? You know, where crack pipes are found in the silverware drawers?

I keep my crack pipes where the kids cant reach em till they can score their own shit, damn it.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Instead of attacking my "mascot", why don't you booger eaters post some funny libtard memes? You know, make a contribution to the FUNNY, instead of just being whining haters? Look, I'll start-
e5515bf26095358b072f6bc5e53ba62d.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts