What's new

Liquid Seaweed

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys..I was gifted this the other day from a compost grower he says it stinks ha ha and doesn't want it so asked me do you want it of course I said :biggrin: but now im thinking do I pour in res and if so how much as I never used this before or do you guys think maybes I just use it as a foiliar spray and if so at what ratio or just guess ..what do you guys reckon :tiphat:
picture.php

G

I use it in combination with neem oil, potassium silicate, and (aloe vera as a surfactant.
As a foliar and drench (coco) once a week.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see there are some instructions at the bottom of the bottle.
I'd use those as a starting point and increase or decrease concentration depending on how your gals look after a week or so.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
They seem to be talking twice a week, as perhaps the only food. Aiming it at grass (specifically golf) which is often fed high N feed, with little else.

I keep some maxi to hand, which is cold pressed seaweed. The best extraction method by far, and infrequently used. I guess with the amount of coastline in the UK, it's ok to use such a wasteful extraction method.

It always picks them up after a hard day. So it's a medicinal item I carry. Not part of my schedule. It's also good pH up. I only use down. So again.. for fixing problems.. with me.

Really does work in hydro. Perhaps every 10-14 days would be appropriate. Just because.

To treat my coco before rooting into it, I get better results with the soil acids stuff. I like 'black jack' as it actually has some in it, rather than somebody just walked past carrying some. The percentage in some is just laughable.

I firmly believe maxi to be the most under rated stuff out there.