What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemist (Kali Mist x Cheesy Rider)

M

mrghost

An update on the babies. They seem really happy.

picture.php

M

mrghost

Chemist 1 + 2 are looking amazing.
Chemist 3 ...eeehhhhhh
Chemist 4 will probably be removed
picture.php

M

mrghost

Chemist #2 is a female.

She looks amazing.

Transplanted a few weeks ago.
Topped a few days ago.

A tiny female flower is showing.
picture.php

You can see the strength of this plant by it's leaves.
picture.php

Starting to create decent branches for future clones.
picture.php

What a beauty.
picture.php

Chemist #1 looks very similar. #3 and #4 are still alive but haven't been transplanted yet. #4 recovered nicely but neither looks as impressive as #1 or #2.

M

mrghost

I only kept #1 and #2 which are both females.

#1 strangely went into flower in my veg room (20/4) but is now revegging. It's really strange but happened to me before. I'm not sure what caused this. She's not as vigorous as #2.

Both are currently in flower. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I already tested #2 in my last run and she gave some decent (early harvested) product. I only had a few grams (not worth showing off) since I added her into my already full flowering room and harvested her after 7 weeks. You'll be amazed by her size when I post some pictures. She had a very fruity smell and a pretty nice taste (not that fruity at all though). She reminds me of some weed I smoked about 20 years ago. There's definitely a noticeable Skunk taste. Nice bud structure, great growth, an absolute beauty. She does have a tiny mutation though, since some of the leaves tend to have that strange half yellow trait. It's definitely no Tobacco Mosaic Virus though. I removed all the half yellow leaves when I flipped her and nothing has shown since then. She's a big stretcher, more than doubling in size. #1 doesn't stretch as much but is also on the stretchy side.

Even though she had rather broad leaves (see pic from last post) she's now showing very slim leaves with some nice frosting.

I'm really looking forward to the harvest.

M

mrghost

picture.php

Chemist (2019 | Mr. Ghost | seed | selected phenotype)

picture.php

picture.php

Chemist (2019 | Mr. Ghost | seed | secondary phenotype)

M

mrghost

Getting frosty
picture.php

M

mrghost

Beautiful bud. Really nice sativa structure.

Yes, you can definitely see the sativa traits from the Kali Mist coming through. The Buds are super dense though, a lot more than its father (Kali Mist). Definitely a very good yielder.

The smell is incredible on this one. Very old school.
The trichomes have short stalks and very small heads (very sativa like)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts