What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need to know about is these buds ready yet

Plant 1 Chem OG Femaleseeds.nl (8-9 weeks by seedbank, 8 weeks now)
edgqC5Q

Plant 2 Lemon Kush Femaleseeds.nl (9-10 weeks by seedbank, 9 weeks now)
STezaYQ

Plant 3 Lemon Kush Femaleseeds.nl (9-10 weeks by seedbank, 9 weeks now)
qeFj08z

I have 400W SPNA and 10 litres fabric pots.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
plant 1 and 2 look about there, maybe a few days more.

maybe 10-14 days for plant 3?

Looks like you also have a seed at the very top of plant 2?

There is a span of tine when the plants are ready. At 8-9 weeks you can't ruin things. If you don't have a magnifier chop at 10 weeks.

Tahoe22

Agreed with Noonin NorCal. First one looks the most finished to me then second then third. Number 2 looks nice and chunky :smokeit:

Looks like you also have a seed at the very top of plant 2?

Should I pick seeds everytime I see them? 1-2 might not be dangerous problem?

And couple of another questions:

Should I wait that every cola in same plant is fat as in picture 2? I mean, I've heard you can harvest plant in pieces. And wait when the cola is fat? What do you think..

Or does it varies by strain (size of colas)?
If number 2 cola is Lemon Kush strain, every cola will look fat as this before harvesting?

maybe 10-14 days for plant 3?

Strange because plant 3 has been on 12/12 same weeks as plant 2. Why it takes longer for plant 3? It's same strain Lemon Kush both.

And another question:
How my two plants is so different in size. I mean does this Cheese strain (picture blow) get longer colas because they are so short now. Compared to another picture, Lemon Kush.
The Cheese is on its flowering week 5 now. Lemon Kush is about 9.

These is some LST (Low Srtress Training) made by to Lemon Kush so the picture is bad. But the I mean is long pranches which are full of colas. Will Cheese get them too?

Cheese

cRezwzY.jpg

Lemon Kush

Q9vzIxQ.jpg

Tahoe22

Strange because plant 3 has been on 12/12 same weeks as plant 2. Why it takes longer for plant 3? It's same strain Lemon Kush both.

And another question:
How my two plants is so different in size.

View Image

Much like how all the kids of two of the same parents will come out with their similarities and differences, popping seeds is the same way. You will find multiple representations of either parent or both combined in varying capacities. That is depending on how well the line has been worked or if it's been worked at all (with the goal of eventually breeding true)

Latest posts

Latest posts