What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Day Aussie Freedom Died - David Icke Banned from the 'Land of Freedom'

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Many people might consider David Icke to be the epitome of a conspiracy theorist - and I have listened to much of what he has said in the past, and the present - much of which rings true - once you have done the research - and now he has been banned by the Australian Government from visiting and lecturing in Australia - because he has been wrongly accused of being a 'Holocaust Denier' -

This is an obvious attack by the globalist cabal of free speech deniers - who don't seem to want anyone to question their narrative - spouted in the MSM -

Whether you agree with Icke or not - he certainly is no physical threat to anybody - does not spread hatred - and has a right to be heard everywhere.

Here are a couple of links about it:

David Icke Clashes with Studio 10 about being banned from Australia 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf02x2eF1dA

The Day Aussie Freedom Died - David Icke Banned from the 'Land of Freedom' The David Icke Videocast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0rrywXNu8s

Tangwena

Veteran
I always thought we are all just sheep now I know it. I'll get back to eating my grass at least I have some control over that. Nice post.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am readed about this before 7-10 days on Disclose TV,site with alternative news..

yep.. it looks they dont like Icke... hmmm on another hand Australia is Commonwealth
country and Icke talks that English queen is lizard of some kind.. ;) LOL

Maybe that is a reason he is not welcomed...

Then again all mammals come from lizard kind of creature,is this made us
reptilians???

Dimetrodon grandis is our grand-grand-grand-father.... and its a lizard..

i dont get why such a hate toward reptilians if we come from them..?!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synapsid

Anti Defamation League/Commission...

Anti Defamation League/Commission...

The word around the camp fire is that the Anti Defamation Commission had David banned for his Dis belief in the Holocaust Story..Along with other Anti semitic views.

Anti Defamation Commission in Australia... Anti Defamation League in the United States..... Looks to be the same Jewish organization.

This shows how much power these groups have.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran

Wow. It's hard to believe canberra was 29c before 10am. Meanwhile, we had snow floating about on the other side of the globe.

I wonder why Hitler wanted them gone.
Even Americas short history starts with a time nobody wanted to work with them.

I hear they were muslims, before muslims even existed. The fundamental difference being if they believe the last profit has been or not. If not, then your still a jew, and if you believe he did come (in the shape of muhammad) then your the splinter group. Muslim.

kickarse

Australia lost its freedom, the day the DC's elected Gough Whitlem 2/12/1972

its been all down hill since then, except for a few glimpses of hope

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I try to have a Mother Theresa or Ghandi viewpoint and look for peace instead of thinking about sides. History is violent (for some 1,2,3+ generations away, others perhaps in the military) and I have long thought about how better communication might shape society leadership peace and conflict etc. We have recently seen how hackers, or trolls, or whatever you want to call it, can "call" an election - it isn't a real president if 1/5th of the voting population cast ballots in a convoluted lopsided electoral college process, between two corrupt arguing parties, publicized in the media etc. Less than a foundation to base any claim of peer election, so far removed it would only be laughable if it wasn't being passed as reality.

While I was not there for any conflict, to my understanding before world war two Mussolini and Italy attempted to colonize Ethiopia and it sounds like exterminate (genocide) Ethiopians using chemical warfare. This is atrocious as is Germany and Hitler attempting to exterminate (genocide) Jewish people. Survivors of these events may be resilient although giving thought to that isn't pleasant. It also hints at coordinated genocidal efforts, again not pretty. Throughout all of human history these may only be the most recent violent events we were taught of. Human history is filled with violence, whether there has been a single generation or decade or year of world peace I am unsure.

I've come to terms with not feeling obligated to choose one argument or side other than non-violence and humanitarianism. It doesn't actually matter if I am of Irish, Italian, German, French, Jewish or Ethiopian descent. Choosing a side would be choosing a side. Identifying with, or belonging to one group, does not mean you view yourself superior to or dislike another group.

Last edited:

White Beard

Personally, I find Icke to be ridiculous: if he believes his spew, he’s lunatic-fringe at best; if he doesn’t, he’s just more chaff thrown out to screw up the radar

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've noticed that since I became aware of the media at an early age - and at school - we were taught this holocaust story - and it was always about the Jewish people - not about the millions of Slav's, Gypsy's, and other ethnic/political groups that also got butchered by the Nazi's - and even today you will always notice some sort of holocaust story in the news - kept constantly in the publics mind by the media - and not much is said or mentioned about much worse atrocities committed by various other despots throughout history - its always THE HOLOCAUST -

How about teaching people about the Moghul Empire that invaded India - and for hundreds of years they enslaved, castrated, raped, tortured and murdered their way thru hundreds of millions of people? - no we don't see much or any of that in the media - now do we?

....and the reason why?

troutman

Seed Whore
I thought The Narrative was for the Lizards to expand Israel throughout the entire Middle East thru False Flag coups
and get the Muslims to invade the Free World to destabilize those countries. So that the Lizards can fund both sides
of those conflicts and keep making fools of the entire World while keeping control over The Sheep Collective.

Opps, did I spill the beans? :peek:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Some of us are aware of it troutman - but most just drink the MSM koolaid - and its hard for kids/people to work out exactly what is happening when they are all socially engineered to believe otherwise - in our schools/colleges and universities.

I thought The Narrative was for the Zionists to expand Israel throughout the entire Middle East thru False Flag coups
and get the Muslims to invade the Free World to destabilize those countries. So that the Zionists can fund both sides
of those conflicts and keep making fools or the entire World with massive control over The Sheep Collective.

Opps, did I spill the beans. :peek:

Tangwena

Veteran
I've noticed that since I became aware of the media at an early age - and at school - we were taught this holocaust story - and it was always about the Jewish people - not about the millions of Slav's, Gypsy's, and other ethnic/political groups that also got butchered by the Nazi's - and even today you will always notice some sort of holocaust story in the news - kept constantly in the publics mind by the media - and not much is said or mentioned about much worse atrocities committed by various other despots throughout history - its always THE HOLOCAUST -

How about teaching people about the Moghul Empire that invaded India - and for hundreds of years they enslaved, castrated, raped, tortured and murdered their way thru hundreds of millions of people? - no we don't see much or any of that in the media - now do we?

....and the reason why?
My thoughts exactly whats so special about the jews that we shouldn't forget. Its been going on since time began and is still going on what about remembering all the other innocents butchered in the name of greed.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

....and the reason why?

the holocaust history that was taught while i was in school mentioned all of those groups, Gypsy. plus the mentally ill and others. i'm sorry if your education was cut short. the holocaust was real, and worse than reported. many GIs were witness to the horrors of the camps as they freed those still alive, and there are hundreds of photographs showing the bodies piled up in bulldozed holes awaiting burial. the Nazis were nothing if not meticulous/efficient, & many records of theirs remained detailing how many human beings were sent to various death camps. anyone that denies history is going to be treated as a crackpot, and deservedly so. sure, there were other mass killings, some far worse than the holocaust as you point out. but it was the most recent, and the only one that is being called "fake", not counting the genocide that Turkey visited on the Armenian people. why does nobody talk about that? nuclear weapons maybe? the west has been using Turkey as a bulwark against Russia since WW2. hmmm...

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats cause a JHWH told he will annonce himself thru a Jewish people...

now there are folks that dont belive in God so its not weird people dont understand what is important to understand..

and that is that God JHWH is alive,good and allmighty,and his plan unveils in a way he wish.. he is also absolute over all humans,Jews included...

Humans on another hand have ego and there is hidden rebellion against absolute,any person that hate Jews hate also other people and nations,its like some rule of a thumb cause this Universe we live is not about hate but love is answer for all of our issues... so it depends what drives you,hate or love,what "wolf" are you feeding..

many people miss that link and thats why we have what we have..

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
The moon lizards feed on the fear, pain and suffering of the human race, the hybrids perpetuate the hell on earth feeding frenzy through the cabals. Heaven is apathy and empathy is hell.