What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Isis female members returning to the UK?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reading today that these vile people want to return to the UK with no regrets ,,,
Now these three sows were from my area of Tower Hamlets and at the time they went to Syria,,
I asked a few Bangladeshi lads who know two of them “ why have they gone?” Banglas
answer was “ have I seen pics of them? Cos there three very ugly bitches who had no hope of getting a man in the East End “ lol,,lol,,
That’s what they said and I imagine there is a bit of truth in that,,,
So being held by the Kurds has made them want to return home ASAP,
I say NO, NO, NO, leave them to rot in some hellhole in the desert,,
If they are let back then it’s ten years straight off for being a member of that death cult but that’s not long enough,,
Still can’t believe the sheer cheek of these vile sows, or have I got it totally wrong and they should be allowed back to carry on with there
Lives?,,, 944s2:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Reading today that these vile people want to return to the UK with no regrets ,,,
Now these three sows were from my area of Tower Hamlets and at the time they went to Syria,,
I asked a few Bangladeshi lads who know two of them “ why have they gone?” Banglas
answer was “ have I seen pics of them? Cos there three very ugly bitches who had no hope of getting a man in the East End “ lol,,lol,,
That’s what they said and I imagine there is a bit of truth in that,,,
So being held by the Kurds has made them want to return home ASAP,
I say NO, NO, NO, leave them to rot in some hellhole in the desert,,
If they are let back then it’s ten years straight off for being a member of that death cult but that’s not long enough,,
Still can’t believe the sheer cheek of these vile sows, or have I got it totally wrong and they should be allowed back to carry on with there
Lives?,,, 944s2:tiphat:

Agreed let them rot,,...:good:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Fook we have one too.

Former ISIS recruiter wants to return to Canada: "I've done nothing wrong there"
[iframe1]uFoyv7IJ5ME[/iframe1]
Nothing wrong? According to the criminal code, anyone who "assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are" has committed treason.

And that doesn't even touch on Terrorism charges: "Everyone who leaves or attempts to leave Canada, or goes or attempts to go on board a conveyance with the intent to leave Canada, for the purpose of committing an act or omission outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would be an offence under subsection 83.19(1) is guilty of an indictable offence." (aka; terrorism.) So don't think it's ok to do shit where it's legal, and not pay for it back home.

Let him rot in the black hole he worshiped.

(BTW, CTV's news anchor Lisa Laflame is the hottest news chick on TV. lol)

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
I just wanted to write about this theme and saw that there is a thread. The german ISIS women want to be back in Germany or in german prisons. I think they can rot down there. Fucking bitches, sad for the innocent children. The male ISIS wankers need a headshot and nothing else.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like how she mentioned seeing heads in bins cut from captives and that it didn't faze her. total & utter psychopath.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like how she mentioned seeing heads in bins cut from captives and that it didn't faze her. total & utter psychopath.

On the main news tonight they decided to cut out the end of the conversation in which she said words to the effect of “ yes the head in the bin didn’t faze me cos it was not an Islamist but an enemy, 944#s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our home office minister Savid Javid has said today “ No way are any of these being allowed back and he was even more virulent that under no circumstances will any female be allowed
to use our NHS service to give birth to her Syrian ork,,,,
So rotting in the desert seems fine to me,,,
One or two relatives of these sows have given tv interviews directly outside the flats and estate where they live,,,not the cleverest of moves as lots of people will now know exactly
where they live,,
what will be will be should anything untoward happen these death cult sympathisers,,s2

kushedy

I was wondering if this would pop up on the forum. I completely agree, she & others like her should not be allowed to return. All they will do is add more expense to the tax payer in terms of the authorities having to monitor them plus the expense to the nhs of looking after them & their children. Since she shows no remorse it is also likely that she would bring up her child with her beliefs which are far from acceptable in the UK. She would essentially be bringing up the future jihads on the tax payer dime!

Up till Savid Javid spoke out the Government were saying that this young lady, as a UK citizen has the right to return to the UK but could be prosecuted. This is not the first time Savid has been the one to talk sense whilst the rest of our Politicians walk around with their heads firmly implanted in their backsides guffing on about the rights of the people at fault.

I can’t help but wonder if this is all part of a campaign to show Savid Javid in a positive light to push him forward in his political career. He of late has been the only one to use common sense in matters like this. Appreciate that may be edging on conspiracy theory territory but it wouldn’t surprise me.
That all said & done I think it would be a travesty of justice if she is allowed to return. If she is allowed to return, I hope someone in the local area deals out just deserts.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You sleep with dogs, you catch fleas!

Everyone of free will, are free to make choices. Some are good, some are bad. If you fall in the latter category, pay the price. You must pay the "fiddler". You made a choice, now live with the consequence of your actions.

How many times must we read, so and so was known for ISIS ties etc... Legally we can't arrest someone who has not committed a crime, and then, woila!

There is no place in our society for moral ineptitude!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I saw this all the time growing up. Friends would make a bad decision thinking that "If it doesn't work out, I'll go back in time and undo it." That's not how it works. I have a dozen guys I grew up with who lost their lives because they couldn't time travel.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering if this would pop up on the forum. I completely agree, she & others like her should not be allowed to return. All they will do is add more expense to the tax payer in terms of the authorities having to monitor them plus the expense to the nhs of looking after them & their children. Since she shows no remorse it is also likely that she would bring up her child with her beliefs which are far from acceptable in the UK. She would essentially be bringing up the future jihads on the tax payer dime!

Up till Savid Javid spoke out the Government were saying that this young lady, as a UK citizen has the right to return to the UK but could be prosecuted. This is not the first time Savid has been the one to talk sense whilst the rest of our Politicians walk around with their heads firmly implanted in their backsides guffing on about the rights of the people at fault.

I can’t help but wonder if this is all part of a campaign to show Savid Javid in a positive light to push him forward in his political career. He of late has been the only one to use common sense in matters like this. Appreciate that may be edging on conspiracy theory territory but it wouldn’t surprise me.
That all said & done I think it would be a travesty of justice if she is allowed to return. If she is allowed to return, I hope someone in the local area deals out just deserts.

YES,,,,
It would seem Savid Javid can say and do things that the others can’t or wont,,,,
He knows that and is becoming a force to be reckoned with,,s2

kushedy

YES,,,,
It would seem Savid Javid can say and do things that the others can’t or wont,,,,
He knows that and is becoming a force to be reckoned with,,s2

Could there be an ulterior reason? Future Prime Minister? Long game I know.
Either way I’m glad he has spoken out of late as like you say others won’t or can’t. You’ve got to wonder what the world is coming to when people can’t make the same logic-based comments because they’re not the right colour! Cat amongst the pigeons I know. That said I do recall he was accused of racism not so long ago for the wording he used to describe certain incidents in the North of the country. Political correctness gone mad. He’s only applying common sense & saying what most of us are thinking.

We’ll see if the media keeps following the story. If it gets dropped from public eye she’ll probably be allowed back in!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could there be an ulterior reason? Future Prime Minister? Long game I know.
Either way I’m glad he has spoken out of late as like you say others won’t or can’t. You’ve got to wonder what the world is coming to when people can’t make the same logic-based comments because they’re not the right colour! Cat amongst the pigeons I know. That said I do recall he was accused of racism not so long ago for the wording he used to describe certain incidents in the North of the country. Political correctness gone mad. He’s only applying common sense & saying what most of us are thinking.

We’ll see if the media keeps following the story. If it gets dropped from public eye she’ll probably be allowed back in!

Not surprised if he is posturing for the main job,,
He is a politician so self interest will be paramount,, s2

Dog Star

Veteran
But they was actually fight for West... i dont get why you dont wish to accept
those EU and USA,Canada patriots??? ;D LOL

They fighted against Assad and Russia,Iran influnce at Middle East.. its a good known
fact they was treated in Israel hospitals and was active helped by West and some Arabic
goverments... USA gived them air support when ever they needed it and they wasnt
even hide much.. then all this staged chemical attacks and another bunch of BS
that came from West and now you are ready to live your friends to rot in Syria..

while this people actually goes and dies for you on West to have lower prices of gas..

Its a crazy World and its writed that before Armaggedon it will be a lot of treason between
people...

I think its a hypocrysy of highest order to not understand who was actually have
biggest interest for War in Syria and to not accept their own friends from ISIS..

Guess truth is of nobody interest today...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog Star
With due respect,,
Nobody is critical of the Kurds or people who fought with Kurds except the Turkish obviously,,
It’s all about unrepentant isis members male and female being allowed back into the country’s they hate and detest, s2