What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Kinda rules out white people

It actually kinda does, if you believe stats and IQ tests. Taiwan, Singapore, South-Korea, Japan scored better than North-America and Europe. Then again, the IQ tests are not standardized, so it's not the same test everywhere. That might make a difference. Not to mention Denmark and Norway, which are fairly white countries, and used to be higher on the list. White people of Denmark and Norway are not getting dumber, but uneducated immigrants that moved to those countries bring their numbers down. Look it up on google if you don't believe me. One thing is for sure. If you abduct a random dude off the streets of any city of the countries who top the IQ list and expect to find the next Einstein or Nicola Tesla, or Neil DeGrasse Tyson, or Marie Curie.. You're prolly gonna be disappointed, most people are not exceptionally smart or brilliant in any way. Regardless of their race.

axle2u

Yeah Man!!! My Dad woke me up and we went outside to see the Sputnik pass over. Not thrilling. No accompanying music which would have been classical anyway. My old man could barely drive a car but he was mad keen on the idea of flying. He was English of course!

interesting, that being said, I can tell he had a love for the greatest

spitfire....

some say it was the spit, that saved London during WW2

axle r robot

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
tbh based on how abstract time is for me compared to normal humans I often suspect I am actually orbiting a distant sun in another solar system

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
explain why Aliens only abduct white people?

White people are more prone to express dissatisfaction/pain
to gain sympathy, and pressure those who lack the stated
pain/misfortune to gain importance in any group dynamic.

Of coarse they neglect the obvious, that the squeaky wheel
gets replaced after a while due to a high maintenance requirement.

I agree with those who say the whites are tossed back as non keepers.

lol

rod58

why are we even doing this shit ?

anyway , got to go . i'm just blasting off to my home planet of krypto minor with a cabin load of tasty black and white fucka's and will be back for the rest of ya's soon ..
don't sweat it humans !

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Theres no proof of Only white people "being abducted". Theres no proof of anyone being abducted period. Trick question.

Let us act more proper to all humans.

I'm a sativa dude but Indica is just as important..... I'm white, but black is just as important. The founding fathers knew this. Its just taking a while for the simple minded to let it go, so the intelligent minded can shine from all sides {every race}. Hybrids are better anyway.... Technically inferior if pure white, or black. Important, but..... inferior

LOVE

T

Teddybrae

So Time is a comparative concept for you? Well, I guess it is for me too. Like one minute compared to the previous minute is more or less the same minute. Subjectively speaking of course ...

tbh based on how abstract time is for me compared to normal humans I often suspect I am actually orbiting a distant sun in another solar system

Gry

Orange is the most massively huge and spectacular flavor that the earth has ever known.

Dog Star

Veteran
Orange is the most massively huge and spectacular flavor that the earth has ever known.

Agree Gry.... am have Orange Diesel V3 and Headbanger F2 cut
that have pretty intense smell on Orange... its a very good terps for PTSD..

St. Phatty

Agree Gry.... am have Orange Diesel V3 and Headbanger F2 cut
that have pretty intense smell on Orange... its a very good terps for PTSD..

I wonder if any ET's have PTSD.

I bet $$ that some of the Humanoid ET's are Canna-philes.

Maybe ICMag could have an advertising outreach to the ET pot-heads.

With pictures of Green Female ET pot-heads.

Spaventa

Veteran
I heard that all those white abductees have something else in common... no Rhesus monkey blood factor, just like all the US presidents, Clinton’s, Trump, European Royalty and a lot of sports and movie stars.
There is definitely something they aren’t telling us about RH negatives.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I heard that all those white abductees have something else in common... no Rhesus monkey blood factor, just like all the US presidents, Clinton’s, Trump, European Royalty and a lot of sports and movie stars.
There is definitely something they aren’t telling us about RH negatives.
what?:dunno:

Spaventa

Veteran

The RH or Rhesus factor is a protein found on the surface of blood cells. It is present in around 85% of the human population and also in Rhesus monkeys, hence the name. Almost all alien abductees are said to be from the 15% that do not have this factor.
RH negatives are not found among other races, but almost exclusively in whites. This could answer the OPs question.

FYI - the A antigen is found in some humans and all chimpanzees.
The B antigen is found in a few humans and all gorillas.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Going back to the Pharaohs and Being Royal. So RH Negative are... ready for this? Of ALIEN descent!!

[iframe1]75x4q1Llq8Y[/iframe1]

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
The RH or Rhesus factor is a protein found on the surface of blood cells. It is present in around 85% of the human population and also in Rhesus monkeys, hence the name. Almost all alien abductees are said to be from the 15% that do not have this factor.
RH negatives are not found among other races, but almost exclusively in whites. This could answer the OPs question.

FYI - the A antigen is found in some humans and all chimpanzees.
The B antigen is found in a few humans and all gorillas.
then maaaaybee they're confusing white from gorillas and they do return the gorillas too but they wont/cant tell anyone.:tiphat::biggrin: