What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

JimMuscles

Im planning on doing a SoG with this. Anybody have any quick tips for me? I notice there arent many plants grown from clone in the Ace section.

Caswellian

I bought 5 last December and recieved 6.
Sprouted all 6.
These are the 2 Chunky phenos. The other 4 are str8 serious Haze leaners.

Week 8 of flower. These may finish in 12.

Attachments

• 20190523_200045.jpg
    20190523_200045.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 20190523_200030.jpg
    20190523_200030.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 129

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the A5 crossed to anything else that is selling? I think Malawi is not in my future. Pure would be better.

Dog Star

Veteran
Pure are a very weak chance you will sees on market tough a S1 could be
definitly intersting to try if man that keep her have this plans..

H

hard rain

Is the A5 crossed to anything else that is selling? I think Malawi is not in my future. Pure would be better.
I'm not a fan of Malawi but I think I will get these anyway. I would love to see this crossed with something else or pure but it isn't going to happen. A quote from Dubi from earlier in the thread:
"And yes, Killer A5 Haze is the only A5 Haze hybrid we are going to commercially release and it will be available only in feminized format.
I wish i did not have restrictions when breeding with her, but that's the current situation. Thanks for your understanding"

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
If I can get these in the feminized variety they'll be my grow next year. :)

M

Mr D

I've grown Ace's Malawi and several Malawi hybrids over the last 18 months. So it's a strain I'm familiar with.

I believe I ended up with 2 out of 2 NL/Haze phenos and so far I'm not detecting much if any Malawi influence. I gave a 3rd seed to a friend and he is reporting basically the same results which would be 3 out of 3 NL/Haze phenos.

Like any hybrid with this much variation you stand a good chance of finding an A5 dominant keeper.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
@ yesum and hard rain, what is it about malawi that you don't like?

i have never had it alone, but i have had both purple oth x malawi and also golden tiger... they both are great (i absolutely love the p-haze x malawi). is there some aspect of the malawi effect that is less-than-ideal?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
@ yesum and hard rain, what is it about malawi that you don't like?

i have never had it alone, but i have had both purple oth x malawi and also golden tiger... they both are great (i absolutely love the p-haze x malawi). is there some aspect of the malawi effect that is less-than-ideal?

From what I have read if you are looking for the super clear headed sativa type high Malawi is not the one. I do not believe it has anything to do with quality or potency.