What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Good Stuff on Netflix or Prime

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prime
Marvelous Mrs. Maziel (comedy)
Jack Ryan (action)
Sneaky Pete (drama)

Netflix
Gomorrah (mafia drama)
Narcos (cartel drama)
Dark (strange dark drama)
Stranger Things (strange dark drama)
Altered Carbon (futuristic sci-fi action)
Travelers (sci-fi drama)
The Last Kingdom (medieval action drama)
Daredevil (superhero action drama)
Luther (crime drama)
Halt and Catch Fire (80’s based drama)
Marco Polo (action drama)
Ozarks (crime drama)

I give all of those titles 4 to 5 stars

I watch A LOT of tv/movies! Lmao! I pretty much have a home theater in the upstairs of my house. :tiphat:

Yeah, enjoyed a lot of those (bold). Goliath great. Bloodline, Fallen, Happy Valley, good crime dramas, too. Peaky Blinders, Godless, great. Coen Bros Ballad of Buster Scruggs...true Coen humor.

Murder Mountain about the Emerald Triangle/Humbolt cannabis life was thought provoking. The Staircase, another.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked:
Expanse
Automata
Black Sails
Lost in Space
Peaky Blinders
Salvation
And of course Rick and Morty
there were more but too stoned

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I liked:
Expanse
Automata
Black Sails
Lost in Space
Peaky Blinders
Salvation
And of course Rick and Morty
there were more but too stoned

Black Sails is in my top 3 best series I’ve ever watched. Along with Breaking Bad and GOT. I totally hated when I got to the last episode of Black Sails. I coulda watched 7 more seasons of that one.

I’ve tried to watch Peaky Blinders several times and can’t get past the first 2 episodes. Everybody always talks about how good it is, but I just can’t.... :dunno:

scrogrow

I know the Murder Mountain 6 part series about Humboldt county has been listed but I have to plug it again. Kind of stoned when I watch most of it since I binged watch it. Going back thru it again cause wife said she wants to see it. Im curious if there are any folks here who have insight how accurate it is.

Currently watching it now

St. Phatty

How about a killer space virus, that makes Ebola look like a case of acne.

Any movies with a Killer Space Virus ?

EvergreenState

Prime- Homecoming, The Patriot, A Very English Scandal, Bosch, Sneaky Pete (Season 1), Goliath- Season 1 better than 2, Jack Ryan SUCKS!, The Dressmaker, The Romanoffs, Britannia, Ordeal by Innocence, Tin Star

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thought Provoking :

The problem today is that there is just too much on film/vid to choose from - I just can't possibly keep up with all that - and if I even tried to - my whole life would be watching movies - and thats where alot of us are at - do we make and star in our own movie (real life) - or do we just watch movies about other peoples lives?

* I have always enjoyed movies - but sometimes I wonder -

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ghost Storys,,new movie with Martin Freeman,,set in England and gonna watch the rest of it tonight as missus fell asleep 30 mins into it,,,, seemed very creepy but very good with some of the “ league of Gentlemen “ behind it,,,s2
Edit =. Avoid
after a good start it went downhill with a cop out ending

Last edited:

EvergreenState

Thought Provoking :

The problem today is that there is just too much on film/vid to choose from - I just can't possibly keep up with all that - and if I even tried to - my whole life would be watching movies - and thats where alot of us are at - do we make and star in our own movie (real life) - or do we just watch movies about other peoples lives?

* I have always enjoyed movies - but sometimes I wonder -

Relax. If you watch a program at night after a long day working, you deserve to relax and watch some good entertainment. We are trying to guide people so they don't waste their time. We all know we can't all be acting stars. So we appreciate the folks who put together great entertainment. The actors, producers, directors, cinematographers, etc.
If you are good to your family and friends, take care of your business and try not to harm others, you are a star! Relax and enjoy the other stars.
Here is an excellent program that is better than all the rest.
On Prime: An Inspector Calls.

St. Phatty

Life (2017). Not on Netflix or Prime though. Still worth seeking out.

SPOILER aLert

Actually that's one of the movies that inspired my post.

Probably recommended by one of you guys.

SPOILER aLert

It made it more terrifying that it grew around & through its victims. Or maybe, to them, it's just a piece of soil.

Love the way they left it open for a sequel.

Wish they would take more creative license and have a "Life vs. Aliens" showdown.

Sort of like the last Alien vs. Predator movie, where the battle went on in a small town high school.

In AVP, the implication was that they were going to use nukes.

Maybe they need a monster that can't be nuked. That might be scarier.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
We are just watching "Better call Saul" Season 4, and it´s great, it´s coming more and more like "Breaking Bad".

Green Squall

The Signal (2014 Netflix) was excellent.

On a road trip, Nic and two friends are drawn to an isolated area by a computer genius. When everything suddenly goes dark, Nic regains consciousness - only to find himself in a waking nightmare.

kaochiu

Veteran
Roger Water's The Wall 2015 in Netflix. Like that hot girl in school that you met by chance thirty years later and, you know... she's still hot.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about a killer space virus, that makes Ebola look like a case of acne.

Any movies with a Killer Space Virus ?

Hey st Phatty
Not seen it but “ Last Days On Mars” seems like that,,,
Crew of spaceman become infected by a Alien microbe lol which makes them mad killers ,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts