What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba S1, Regs & stuff.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all, starting this thread to show off VG's seeds as I play with them.:biggrin:

Here is a group on transplant day. There are Fems and regs in this group, I didn't label them anything except Bubba, so I can't tell what is what. I think I have more going that are not pictured, can't remember offhand though!

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey LG thanks for posting these up, so they are a mixture of the bubba S1s and the bubba kush regulars?

VG

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey LG thanks for posting these up, so they are a mixture of the bubba S1s and the bubba kush regulars?

VG

Correct, I wanted to get a feel for them before I really dig in. 3 or 4 are in the flower room and I have 3 more in veg still that are the same age and size. All are in 1 gallon of coco.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot about this thread... I have 3 Bubba S1s almost finished that I'll post up. Also finished one of the Bubba regs a while back, it was almost completely scentless, but looked good. I'll try to dig up pics of it too.

Latest posts

Latest posts