What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tikal

The NL/Haze used in this line came indeed from coffee shops seeds early 2000's from best Haze hybrid in town.
I had my early smoker years filled with this stuff. So I was pretty accurate hehe. The reason why this plant is a keeper for me.

The super long phenotype just has a very uplifting/clear high. The reason why this plant is a keeper for me.

Now to the 3rd pheno, that's currently flowering, (I had hints of strawberry in the slow one), this one knocks it out of the park. I never smelled strawberry like this, it's like i just touched a real strawberry. Always thought it was too much hype about the strawberry smell, I guess I was wrong. lol (Happy to be wrong tho)- This Plant will also be a keeper

The STS treated females should give some Pollen in the next 2 Weeks and females will be ready to be pollinated.

Might also jugg some Queen of Soul(reg) (Brothers Grimm) Pollen on the strawberry pheno. I'm just so bummed i never found a single male Tikal in my 9 Seeds :(

Latest posts

Latest posts