What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just had a "deep stoner thought" about a lot of things that I've just been taking for granted, for the last 8 years...

It's a little different living in the country, but I LOVE it!!

"You know you live in the country if"....
You own a 4x4 just so you can get down your own driveway and the street you live on...:biggrin:

Last edited:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
You know you live in the country when your dogs go batshit sniffing down all the wild animal smells in the yard.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
When you wake up in the morning, get on the porch and smell clean air instead of city fumes.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You know you live in the country if:
Your lazy neighbor won't fix his fence, and you have to shoo his cattle out of your road when you want to drive somewhere..

kaochiu

Veteran
...you have to go to the city, you get pissed in a cheap boozer. If you don't drink, just buy that piece of shit you need and get outta there asap.

atk7

When you can see a visitor coming and they are still half a mile away . and you know they are coming to see you or are very very lost and going to ask for directions.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You know you live in the country if......

....your favorite nearby camping spot is less than a mile away, and the closest supermarket is more than 14 miles away...

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
You're out in the country when ...
the county highway department cuts your phone line with a bush-hog. :tiphat:

mk6

You're out in the country when...
when it takes 5 minutes to load a picture b/c you have satellite internet lol

Midnite Toker

Veteran
You know you live in the country if......after the snow finally melts away, it reveals the skating rink above the septic tank

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles

HEY! I resemble that! what the fuck is a subtitle? :biggrin: I speak fluent hill, hick, dirtroad, piedmont linthead, hollertalk, and just enough sandhill bullshit to find my way to Hatteras on the back roads. not much coonass, but they seem friendly enough if you keep your liquor in mason jars...:)