What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

We are doing the latest tests of the best Kali China parental plants from the previous selection of the strain.

All these best parental plants have been grown/tested again indoors and outdoors in different cycles for the past year to evaluate them again, and to get a better and wider overall view of the current genepool i have available to continue with breeding of the strain.... curing at the moment the samples a bit more to finally choose the very best ones for the next Kali China reproduction and generation that i'm sure will be even better than previous one.

I already have an elite F4 Kali China female that i love, and a few sisters and cousins of her that are excellent, so the new reproduction will start soon.

Hopefully the new F5 Kali China stock will be ready for spring 2016.

Hey Dubi,

Kali china that you are shipping right now...which version would that be? Ive got a package on the way and im psyched.

Do i understand correctly that this plant should be grown with little or no training?

Thanks for your delicious work.:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome neverforget4/20,

The Kali China fem stock available now is still the generation released in 2014,
i'm sure you will like it, we have choosen all the new KC parental plants from this generation.

The new reproduction has just started, so the new generation won't be available until half of the year.

Kali China is overall a compact, robust main cola type of plant, doesn't need any special training, it works very well indoors with her own natural structure. A good vegetative growth time is recommended.

Hope it helps, thanks for supporting our work.

S

scai

Jeps, I will have this production on KC and my mouth is watering when I thinks about Eliteclone ;)
I think that I will take the fem packet, cos I'm sure that it contains both lines and something else too.

rlsmooth

Another question about this strain came to my mind, kali china probaply doesn't stretch much in flowering? Am I right?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rlsmooth,

As commented in my previous post, Kali China has a compact, columnar structure, very suitable for small indoor grows without much height space, her stretching is very short/moderate, always manageable.

Hope it helps.

nameko

how is the spring 2016 stock coming along? new here so no pm function enabled just yet but looking to purchase line 21 feminized.

also, was there ever a feminized version of ace's limited release of back to congo with richard Williams seed company?

I didnt follow advice very well. This lady had a short veg because of timing issues. She also got a small pot3 g because of space issues. I'm taking this as a practice run. I've still got a few beans to do another run, in Autumn, when i can get the environment cooler as suggested and also allow for more veg time.

This plant is about 40" tall.

KiefRichards

I didnt follow advice very well. This lady had a short veg because of timing issues. She also got a small pot3 g because of space issues. I'm taking this as a practice run. I've still got a few beans to do another run, in Autumn, when i can get the environment cooler as suggested and also allow for more veg time.

This plant is about 40" tall.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65374&pictureid=1592738&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

How long was u veg time? And days now?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi neverforget4/20,

Thanks for posting your Kali China :)
Try to increase the feeding for the upcoming 20 days, now is the window for Kali China to accept more nutrients in flowering and produce a good yield.

Best wishes

rlsmooth

Rok0bGr.jpg

On the left side KaliChina 25 days from first signs of em pussy hairs. Got a customer from me ::biggrin:

rlsmooth

Almost 4 weeks. I planned to do couple weeks of veg, sog style of grow in soil, but I had some problems with some madberry's. Maybe overwatering or just bad ones...kali chinas and couple other madberrys I had to top and supercrop to make time for the few madberries to catch up.

The kalichina in the picture has had dark green leafs from the beginnin, and seems to like Biobizz nutrients, been giving it about 3-4ml bloom/ per litre and 1-1,5ml grow every second or third watering. I think it's my most healthy plant, atleast the main cola seems to be taking size faster than others. Other ones are maybe lackin nutrients, I used 11 litre gallons with mycorriza and I think they are running out of root space because of long vege time :D

Anyway the smell of kalichinas is delicious and fruity, very unique. can't wait to smoke it @ midsummer party after a little bit of curing. Under 400w hps..gotta get 600w for my next run in autumn:biggrin:

Bleiweis

Veteran
Hey fellas! Here are two pics of my kali china's! Would anyone be kind enought to let me know which phenos i got? The narrow leaf plant in the middle seems very sexy to me :) Im looking for a branchy plant suitable for lots of training. Flowering time as short as possible :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KC.jpg
    KC.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 51
  • KC2.jpg
    KC2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 56

rlsmooth

Smoked this for the first time. Very unique effect, can't be found from the typical Netherlands-hybrids they usually grow around here. Very relaxed and deep state of mind, not exactly couchlock kind of high but still not very much urge to do anything either.. :D It grew in organic soil, after couple weeks of cure the taste reminds me of some kind of fruit, orangeish maybe, overall very smooth taste. Thanks to the breeder! :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
After reading this I wish I would have waited to place my order this morning. I purchased a pack of the Purple Peyote. Just because it was the last pack available. I then purchased only 1 Kali China Fem seed. I already have 3 packs of the PP but you never know when you will see certain seeds again. I have some KC but I would like at least 3 or 4 more packs. But then again I tell myself that about everything they sale!!! Right now I'm in love with the Orient Express. Mmmm! I have several packs I just need 3 or 4 more of them too. Peace

Bleiweis

Veteran
Dubi when can i expect KaliChina to start flower...im around 47N? Congo, Panama, Caribe, Mextiza all started to flower around 3weeks of august of start of september.