What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

ValleyKush

Veteran
Beautiful herb! Love the fox tails. Here is one of mine outside at 48n. Super dark red wine scent to her and a very vigorous, tall and slender structure. Pic on 10/3.

:tiphat:

ValleyKush

Veteran
Harvested some of the biggest nugs last thursday because of a big storm on saturday and the less purple sister had its first tiny bit of rot. Got almost 2 inches of rain and 60 mph gusts, so glad I did. The dark sister is so tall and dark I couldnt see if there was mold in the top cola- so I chopped it. No mold but glad I did as she was semi mangled from the wind and it most likely helped big time not having that top weight.

The lighter sister had a decent amount more mold when I checked yesterday but the darker is still mold free! Quite impressive- the only 100% mold free plant that has chunky nugs.

The darker is berries with a hint of musk and the lighter is super stanky rotten fruit! Absolutly amazing!

Holeshot

Violeta

Absolutely F$cking awesome, I've been putting off buying the Violeta, due to concerns about potency . I don't care anymore!!! Next order can't come quick enough. Simply beautiful.

The English Cut

Violeta takes the prize!

Violeta takes the prize!

Here are some pics of my Violeta which just took 1st prize in the Outdoor category at the Balearic Cup in Mallorca, Spain.
:woohoo:

It's such a beautiful plant to look at, very resistant, good production, decent potency, but it's in the aroma/flavour department that it really shines: the smell is of deep, intense forest fruits with rich red wine and citrus with a woody spicy touch to the smoke. I have a really healthy mother of her and cuts will be spread around these parts.

Thanks and much respect to dubi for providing the genetics that made it possible for me to grow such great flowers outdoors in one of the wettest, mouldiest parts of Spain

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Good job The English Cut. Glad to see Ace take another prize for there great genetics.
When did it finish outdoors for you and what latitude are you at?

Peace GG

The English Cut

Good job The English Cut. Glad to see Ace take another prize for there great genetics.
When did it finish outdoors for you and what latitude are you at?

Peace GG

Thnaks GG, I'm not sure exactly of the finishing time, I was just too busy trimming to take notes at that point, but looking through the photos, she was still standing on the 12th of Oct, I'd say she was cut sometime in the third week of October. Some of the larger colas had been damaged in an intense wind storm and a bit of botrytis was starting. I'm at 43ºN. Peace, TEC.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here are some pics of my Violeta which just took 1st prize in the Outdoor category at the Balearic Cup in Mallorca, Spain.
:woohoo:

It's such a beautiful plant to look at, very resistant, good production, decent potency, but it's in the aroma/flavour department that it really shines: the smell is of deep, intense forest fruits with rich red wine and citrus with a woody spicy touch to the smoke. I have a really healthy mother of her and cuts will be spread around these parts.

Thanks and much respect to dubi for providing the genetics that made it possible for me to grow such great flowers outdoors in one of the wettest, mouldiest parts of Spain

Congrats The English Cut :)

Thank you very much for presenting your ACE samples in the national Cups.
Honestly i'm suprised that Violeta won the 1st outdoor prize, i'm not saying it's a low quality or mild potency strain,
but certainly we have other much stronger genetics like Malawi x PCK which is close to Violeta in the genetic background.

Neverthless, i'm very happy that people appreciate the quality of your organic flowers and also start to appreciate our genetics in the national cups,
which are saturated with the same critical mass and amnesia haze genetics.

See ya in a few days ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The cup winner Violeta mother maturing indoors.
Thanks a lot to the grower for sharing the pics ;)

Last feminized Violeta packs available at our website for this outdoor season, fortunately there's plenty of Violeta regular stock left.

Attachments

• Violeta EC.jpg
    Violeta EC.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 72
  • Violeta EC3.jpg
    Violeta EC3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Violeta EC2.jpg
    Violeta EC2.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Violeta EC jardín.jpg
    Violeta EC jardín.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Violeta EC ramas inferiores.jpg
    Violeta EC ramas inferiores.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 98

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
That buggin me, i should def try this next outdoor season!

Thanks for the shares guys. :D

Shooters

Violeta Fem grown in my greenhouse along with pck x kc and a strawberry cookiewreck. It was too big a pheno for the confinement of this little GH but it still produce just under a pound of bud. All of which smells wonderful, just like sage to the point where you could fry up some chicken with it and get the sage smell and taste plus catch a buzz from your dinner.
I purchased some special edition canning jars to keep all my purple weed in since they were purple jars. This is another favorite among the patients seeking meds from me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2scoot

Shooters - absolutely beautiful plant! And the bag appeal is gorgeous too - may need to put this on my to do list. Thanks for posting up!

hashix

Violeta Fem grown in my greenhouse along with pck x kc and a strawberry cookiewreck. It was too big a pheno for the confinement of this little GH but it still produce just under a pound of bud. All of which smells wonderful, just like sage to the point where you could fry up some chicken with it and get the sage smell and taste plus catch a buzz from your dinner.
I purchased some special edition canning jars to keep all my purple weed in since they were purple jars. This is another favorite among the patients seeking meds from me.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Beautiful colours :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

I'm glad you have had a good experience with Violeta and PCK x Kali China :)
Thanks for the feedback, i'm also glad that your patients appreciate their medical qualities :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Violeta wins again the 1st prize for outdoor weed category

Violeta wins again the 1st prize for outdoor weed category

Good news :)

The Violeta selected by The English Cut (posted here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7463056&postcount=89 )

has won again the 1st prize for outdoor weed category at the Balearic Islands Cup in Spain! :dance013:

Special thanks to The English Cut for his great gardening skills and for present his flowers at the cup :yes:

He also won the 3rd outdoor price with Panama, 2nd place in rosin category and 3rd in the hash category.
Well done! ;)

Hi all,
This is my Violeta outdoor, 9° N, at sea level.
3 weeks in 12/12. Have been getting a lot of rain in the last days but going fine and smell strong. Thanks to the ACE team for this awesomely beautiful plant.

Attachments

• IMG_20170306_173101.jpg
    IMG_20170306_173101.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20170306_170955.jpg
    IMG_20170306_170955.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20170306_171048.jpg
    IMG_20170306_171048.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20170306_171014.jpg
    IMG_20170306_171014.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 45

ULMW

Hi all,
This is my Violeta outdoor, 9° N, at sea level.
3 weeks in 12/12. Have been getting a lot of rain in the last days but going fine and smell strong. Thanks to the ACE team for this awesomely beautiful plant.
Looking lovely!!

ULMW

Good news :)

The Violeta selected by The English Cut (posted here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7463056&postcount=89 )

has won again the 1st prize for outdoor weed category at the Balearic Islands Cup in Spain! :dance013:

Special thanks to The English Cut for his great gardening skills and for present his flowers at the cup :yes:

He also won the 3rd outdoor price with Panama, 2nd place in rosin category and 3rd in the hash category.
Well done! ;)

Wow! Amazing strain . looking forward to growing this one this year. Brilliant colours

Latest posts

Latest posts