What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackone 2013 1KW indoor (600 + 400)

blackone

Veteran
After a break the room is again at work. Lost some mothers - among those my beloved Swt#3 :( A friend that I gave to also lost her and I don't think I can trace it again. Got some 3rd backcross seeds I made to that same mother and already in the 2nd backcross I saw things that were pretty close so all hope is not lost.

Now on to the flowering room. Started some autoflower seeds a while ago (didn't keep track of the time) that I meant to put outside and also some seeds related to Kromes Triangle (The White) that I made a couple of years ago.
I also had some neglected plants - some of my own swt cross mothers that managed to survive and some testers of Granddaddy Purps from Granddaddy Purp genetics that had been surviving in small pots on pure water for a half year - oops.

Then I decided to just throw everything together under the HPS and veg a little while the autos entered flower.
So - June 25 I set the timer to 12/12 for everything encluding the autos. This is from 2 days ago, in the back under the 400W the autoflowers and my neglected swt cross mothers - triangle cross in foreground:
picture.php

Here under the 600W lamp the triangle cross and the 4 plants up against the right wall are GDP:
picture.php

Everything had 2 clones taken after 8 days of 12/12. Plants without cover are seedplants for a late season guerilla:
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Day 22

Day 22

Buds building full speed now - I think I'm gonna get a good number of fat colas here because this is still early week 4 and every single day they put on a lot of weight. Thirsty girls... They're only in 6.5L pots and probably a bit too big for that size. With that potsize a higher number of smaller plants might be preferable unless you're running drippers or handwatering every day without missing a beat.
picture.php

Autos in the back here under the 400W- some are getting incredibly frosty while others are a little later but bigger. Also starting to frost up - might catch up with the earlier ones in resin.
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Day 32

Day 32

Getting really stinky these days... Buds swelling and resin being pumped out as it should. A few phenos of my Triangle hybrid are standing out against the rest with early super resinated colas. Everything to the right here including the big girl in the back corner is gdp. Also starting to look nice.

The 400w light covering some autos finishing up in the back, a few super sweet tooth hybrid/backcross clones and a couple of Triangle hybrids

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Welcome aboard.
Harvested the autos except for a couple that I pollinated -I left the pregnant arms on those because the seeds need more time.

A few swt crosses have been germinated. 35 seeds with 100% strike rate so far. Just planted the sprouts in cups. Also shown are clones from this grow and some late season minis that should have gone out a long time ago.

blackone

Veteran
I can't believe the germination rates I've been seeing lately. First it was 35/35 still standing although with a couple of runts. Then I got 10/10 on Hortilab's Sweet Pink Grapefruit bx that I'm testing.
A look at the room with a few plants removed for watering. I have to water every day or else the ladies get very thirsty. These plants are definitely too big for their pots.
picture.php

Last edited:

SecondAttempt

Watching for the GDP... looks delicious. Everything looks delicious.

I got some of those GDP beans to pop so anything you can share about them will be helpful.

blackone

Veteran
I'll throw up a few pics then - I'm also showing those pics in my GDP test thread. So far not super impressed by the buds but they're ok. I hope they taste good.
A:

B:

C:

D:

blackone

Veteran
Day 45

Day 45

A couple of pics of the white cross I'm playing with. This is the same bud but in different lighting conditions and with and without flash. I think I need a stronger external lightsource instead of the flash.

blackone

Veteran
The late white cross and the GDP were harvested on day 60. All in all I think this grow gave me around 800g from 1000W with room for improvement - my best harvest and also perhaps the best g/W ratio yet.
Then I slacked a little and didn't get plants in flower because I was busy trimming but yesterday night I filled up the flower room again going directly to 12/12.
25 nice clones of mostly white cross, some GDP and a few Sweet Tooth crosses in 6.5L pots. 10 Sweet Pink Grapefruit bx testers from seed - also 6.5 liters. 24 new Sweet Tooth crosses from seed - these were repotted from cups to 11cm (1 liter) pots and will be repotted again when they show sex. This is a bit of an experiment to see how plants behave when repotting in early flower and if it works out it might be a good way to start a grow if you don't have any clone mothers ready.
I was too busy to shoot pics - will get some later.

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Day 12 12/12

Day 12 12/12

Room is pretty much filled out now so that little light reaches the bottom. Also all males have been killed or removed from the room and all except 4 of the small plants have been transplanted to 2 tubs.

Latest posts

Latest posts