What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce banner #3 ( Og kush x re's straw d) x Ft collins cough (Nl#5 x Haze)

Buddle

Veteran
Wow..Anyone whos smoked the Cough knows how dope this is..She looks incredible..We UW alum thank you CSU folks :)

Uncle Herb

Yes. In my room. I know the person who did the review. I just saw it recently. This was extremely high potency stuff, but at the time, for our own personal smoking preferences, my crew liked the pure Cough and many other strains better for their high. We know some other people might love the cross, but you can’t keep that many strains and we were also doing super silver haze, Foco S.A.G.E., a Hazy NL strain, Banner, great Sweet Skunk cut, Chocolope, OG Kush, and whatever else. We hope to make a hybrid with a true Bruce Banner male and do some testing before we have any seeds to give or sell. All the parental material still exists. This strain would be perfect for very high tolerance patients.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Bump an old thread!!!

Going to run some Dynasty Genetics Super Silver Cough.

Cough x Mr Nice SSH F3. Should be really interesting. Going to eventually cross these with Dominion Seed Company Local Skunk, Dominion Skunk, and Granny Skunk. Already have the Dominion females. But have to wait until the Local finishes to make a pick of that strain.

And while people can nit pick about what is RKS on not.

The other day my sister who is 66, and doesn't smoke, but has. Im 60, came to the house and made a remark that whatever I was smoking, or whatever I had in my possession, smells like a dead skunk. That would be the Dominion Skunk, and it does REEK. Probably more of a heavy spray, but make no mistake, it does smell like a Skunk. Taste is Spicy Anise/Licorice, Gas, Pine. Our keeper Granny Skunk smells like sour green apples, and tastes like Sour Apples, Hash, Gas, Pepper, Pine and Flowers. But is not sweet.
The Local is even stronger smelling, but is still growing.
The Local also has Nevils Genetics on 2 sides.

Local Skunk is a cross of... Original Diesel ( Weasel cut ) x Cuddlefish Hashplant x SSSC Sk#1 x Skelly ( PUCK ) Hashplant x SSSC Sk1
Cuddlefish is Skelly's Sister. Both Skelly, and Cuddlefish come from Nevils Original Hashplant seeds from the 80s. Skelly is from 1989, not sure on the Cuddlefish, but is from the same stock. Not a lot of info on it except what Duke Diamond told me. I believe the guy that gave it to Duke ( Squidly ) is now deceased.

I plan heavily on my buddy paring the Local, and a Cough Pheno of the SSC. Im hoping my buddy also kept the Males of the Local alive, but Im doubting it. Id like to breed a Local Male into the SSC.

Last edited: