What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600W single plant DSD bush.

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Nice project man, i've also a big mama that need to go under an hps but now i've some other projects to complete before... Anyway, what a pheno you got :D

Tagged

DSDFreak

mmm DSD.. How I miss thee! Youre lookin off to a great grow blackone.. Im also very interested because I just started my first 600w grow and now I can see how someone more seasoned utilizes it.
Tagged

blackone

Veteran
This morning she saw darkness for the first time, making today, March 16, day 1 12/12.
I also did some lst on her branches - If she will give me a good stretch then she just might fill most of the room.
Clones will be taken in a few days - I'm thinking of running 8 in a vertical setup next run.

Dödsknark

Hey blackone!

Glad I caught this before it took of :) I have 12 or so little DSD's from seed that are only 3-4 inches. Man, I'm hoping to find something like your pheno!

Could you give us more pics of the bush?

Later!

blackone

Veteran
Yeah I shot a pic this morning before I tied her down - then I think I've got a pic after tying down and one at lights out.
Will try to get one tonight also to see how fast she responds to the training.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
blackone long time brother :)

what you are doing a version of monster cropping :) its a great tek mate can yield 2 - 3 times as much as you would in the same size pot :)

wishing you nothing but a massive harvest :)

hazeified

Hi folks, DSD is one of the alltime best smokes IMO, specially the berry pheno, I got three going, The Berry:artist:, one potent as fuck:sasmokin: and one quick finisher:), working on a blend of the three for a project!!!
:ying:The demand for this is off the scale and she should be spread around more!!!:ying:
Good Growin Blackone

blackone

Veteran
I guess monster cropping means flowering a reveg? Well then it's partly correct because this mother had started flowering a little because I treated her so bad - then it had to reveg first and then veg some more before I could flower her.
As for the other clones I'm planning on taking - I'll just wait a couple of days so I have better cloning material. It shouldn't give me to much trouble but if they do and I have to reveg them then yeah - the next batch will be monster cropped.
My Sweet Tooth mother would be considered a true monster cropped plant because she was pretty far into flowering before I revegged her. I'm considering flowering her alongside the DSD after I take a few cuts.

blackone

Veteran
Day 2 12/12

Day 2 12/12

Let me get you updated with pics.
Here she was when I just repotted her into the 40L container 10 days ago.
picture.php

Vegging in the room under 24 hours of light. The other plants in there are a Swt#3 mother and a Freja mother. I'm germing some Pehkuruders there too.
picture.php

Just before her first 12 hour night:
picture.php

Tied down:
picture.php

And today, after 2 long nights:
picture.php

My swt#3 mother - the shoots are all pretty short so I can't take many good cuttings yet unfortunately - perhaps in the weekend:
picture.php

blackone

Veteran

A little bigger now it's 5 days in - it might actually become a good grow although the growth in the start could have been a little better:
picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Yo Black ;)
She looks like she's gonna fill the area quite nicely :) maybe some smaller plants in the corners and bam :D Or you gonna flower just her? :)

blackone

Veteran
Actually she's not filling out very well. The stretch is minimal when grown like a bush on an old trunk I guess... I'm taking swt clones this weekend and will be filling out around her when they root.
picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Sorry to hear that.. But some sweet bud is always a nice thing!! :) How fast is your swt ? and is it 3 or..??

I lost my two mothers.. Gave them to one friend to keep, but you know.. too many good parties;)

blackone

Veteran
It's swt#3 - I'm harvesting her between day 50 and day 56. This DSD clone is a 60 day pheno - if I can get enough clones to support it I might get myself a 400W light to add to the room when I get the clones ready.

N

nukkumatti

Sounds good mate!
Swt comes with nice autumn colors when finished? :) 60 day dsd.. :) nice, I have to clock mine when we get to it:)
I choose 3 ChemD, 3 dsd, Schnazzle2 and sour bubble to go on the next vertical :) And organic coco just have mixed the patch :)

Happy spring mate!!