What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

La Buena Hierba Guerilla 09

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like your having some fun in the sun caring for your plots there LBH, great pictures, looks like a good year so far.

That is a great story abot NDB, with each NDB grown his work lives on to carry the spirit, very nice.

Yes it wasa great man , who will be mist, but his work will never be
lost because we will share the seeds among cannabis lovers.

This year I didnot make a seed grow but next year i will
and will spread his seeds. :joint:

My photo-addiction receptors in my brain says more pics :D

soon my friend

THC123

Veteran
Hey het goede kruid mooie fotos man

A real example of dutch tidyness and functionality

i see you also use ecostyle nutrients

I love ecostyle it's safe ,organic , doesn't disturb natural processes and easy.

THC123

Veteran
Hey did you by any chance happened to know a certain hans van est? from amsterdam?(i know it's a big city lol but who knows)

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
La Buena Hierba - Your pics are great! The buds look fantastic!!! Nice thread!!!!

about those indoor plants, do you do a P boost at all? The buds look huge!

C

Ch@ppers

La Buena Hierba, very very entertaining thread mah man! :yes:

I love a good guerilla grow and yours is a beauty! I look forward to more pictures.

Ch@ppers

Edit: REALLY lovely Power Plant too! I've got some PP seeds and that pic may have convinced me to start them.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
HEy Buena Hierba,

great thread bro, love it and ur auto hybrids, too

i saw u are playing with Basics Eirbei seeds so may u can give me some infos about Basic's Beer!! I grew 3 big Beers this year outddor and been very happy with them until now...they look bomb!! Guess the have they have Eirbei or the Erdberrly in it!! But i could find any info!! may u can help!!
Buddah

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know i know El but i have the pic on my camara but i vergot it wen i visit i friend the pic ore from 1 sep so litle patience

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dint find it? i maked them? i buy them from basic seeds few years ago and breed\selected them every year this is now F5 a very early strain now i the only one that have F5

peace LBH

belgowiet

ow really..
i hear alot about eirbei so are you the creator or is it just a coincidence that it has the same name.

Stdane

Hi LBH
Bought them myself a couple of year ago also basic seeds at U know,really nice and easy plant to work with,unfortunately I lost these girls to rippers.But I see they're still selling F3
so maybe i should give it another try.....sure is some nice guerilla op you've done there and :kewlpics:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see i never updated it? im so sorry years later a litle update from 2009 guerillia in Holland Amsterdam (52N i think) lol
press link/url for youtube movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrlZnDPorM

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrlZnDPorM[/YOUTUBEIF]
press link/url for youtube movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrlZnDPorM

Last edited: