What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

pebble

Veteran
hola famili :wave:
Haze 23 is getin stronger and stronger :jump:
Highlighter thank yu breda and i love to show yu that sativas festival

as sun as posible will put Hazes directly in soil, Thai Koh Chang and Vietnam Nah Trang ar very tall and grow very fast, they will be directly in soil a little more later, what do yu think??
Raco and charlie, then Parineeta will go in to the sativa festival orgi jajajajjaja... ;)
yu know what im growin, if yu have any idea, just tell.. i will love it
Angola, Malawi and Vietnam Black ar good rooted and love the new place :D

thank yu all, cuidaros
hope jah be by yur side itinually

Last edited:

pebble

Veteran
waitin the next set of pics..
Purple Corn, non transgenic :D im workin with ;) i love it :jump:

"humanity is the only religion and love the only priest"
by N_ever E_nding P_eace A_nd L_ove

C

charlie garcia

Thx for all updates Pebbles. I dont know which panaman mom she is exactly as there are 3 moms :) but I am sure she will grow healthy and vigorous. All very resinous.

About your last question whatever you decide will be great, use your intuition ;)

pebble

Veteran
ok Charlie
if i do remember good, is mother 2.. the 2 of the Panamas i have
ina few days i will pic the ones with mother 1.. ar ina bredda's home ;)
also im excitin to see how Purple Chitral Paki, Malawi, Orient Express.. etc, from another bredda's home, ar goin :jump: and taste them!!! :yummy: :yummy:
beautifull and resinous JahPan Charlie!!! :yoinks:
a la Parineeta le ha ido muy bien la poda jejejeje ya esta empezando a sacar resina por las hojas.. gracias por todo

tanto tu como Raco sois unos señores de pies a cabeza!!!! :yes: espero aprender mucho de vosotros...... y otros deberian tb
peace & love

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

No nos saques los colores :)

I dont know them by names but by colors... I call them green, red and blue due colors exhibited.

I am sure you will enjoy new flavours, aromas and effects in your "cata". Hope you appreciate their qualities, wont say they are the top of the top of the top but they are different to what we use to see around and you can fully enjoy them as well and get really high too. Plants should talk about our point of view not about rankings

Cuidate
charlie

Last edited:

pebble

Veteran
os acompaño en los sentimientos reina y familia
este hilo tiene una semana de luto
lamanonegra, tus semillas seran repartidas a los 4 vientos

C

charlie garcia

rest in peace

rest in peace

Thx Pebble, all our love and condolences to Rainha, to his family and all his friends

He is gone. Alex, Mano Negra was one of the original founders of this collective of spanish breeders and always worked and spared freely around seeds of his lovely jobs done with lines from Cabo Verde, Mali, Senegal, Nigeria, Congo, Etopia, Malawy, Angola, Mozambique, thai, nepal, uzbekistan and a large etc

Descansa en paz
ACE Seeds

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please, any of you who want to know the story and pass on your condolences, visit this thread: LMN's passing

Some wonderful pictures of him. :violin:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

highlighter, thx for link. He wasnt working with us anymore but had a cannabis soul and thus will be remembered

An life goes on for all

pebble

Veteran
hi all
for yu this pics LMN
Angola, since she is directly in soil, she star to grow hard and fast

Malawi, just beautiful

Vietnam Black... smell wonderfull and potent!! she is the faster flowerin

pebble

Veteran
all this one ar directly in soil since last week
Vietnam Nah Trang

Thai Koh Chang

Haze 19

i love that girls and boy, ar so beautifull
best wishes
jah is love, love is jah

C

charlie garcia

Lovely Peebles, look so good in soil now they are eating very well, easy to see wiuth such a healthy look hope they grow now quick to build up good structure for flower buds

best

pebble

Veteran
love breddas!!
have some seeds, i know that the mother is Angola.. the father dont know, but im sure that is indica ;)
this is more like the mother

this is more like the father

Gengibre, foto para el hermano Epe, nos tomaremos este Gengibre ecologico haciendo tai chi ;)

pebble

Veteran
Panama :D

panamanc1.jpg

:jump:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Lovely :) Yes they show those pinky traits. Here shown as well by one of the Panaman ladies
keep on going
Best

JamaicaPanama11DSCN0260013copia.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts