What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The pandemic is eating away at the illicit marijuana market

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
SSHZ, Are you having trouble with the postal employees stealing the cash or the packages?

Postal employees have been stealing gun parts, ammo, and we have lost cash. I read somewhere that they were taking pics of addresses where they suspect ammo has been delivered to, so it can be stolen I suppose.

sshz

420giveaway
Nope, no problems EXCEPT late delivery which is now a common occurrence. A recent package to Canada took 30 days exactly. Most states that used to take 1-2 days are now 3-4 days. Everything is sent priority mail, which is meaningless these days and more expensive.

vanilla dutch

save money grow ur own .should be a campaign slogan. i havent noticed a difference in quality or demand or supply during this covid panademic. if anything more people are smoking just because we cant do anything but stay home and were bored.