What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So who is the oldest??

Boocoodinkydow

You’d have to look in the first half of the last century to find my DOB. Damn, that does sound old!! Still doing everything (and, yes, I mean everything) I used to do, just not as much and not as long.

Boocoodinkydow

You’re older than me? Isn’t it spelled beau coup? You were in the Nam right.

You’re absolutely right! I’ve chosen to use the phonetic pronunciation because so many non-Viet vets had no idea how to pronounce it.

After 2 combat tours, forced medical retirement after 27 years with the postal service for being “emotionally unfit for service” and deemed 100% disabled for PTSD by the VA, I felt the moniker most appropriate!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
56 years here but apparently that’s the new 40,,lol ,,,,s2

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm 71 feeling like 91, some days. :) I'm a Nam vet too. Served 4 tours mostly as a crew member on a Chinook. I've been tokin' for more than 50 years. I doubt I'm the oldest but I'm gettin' up there. ;)

MelloYello

Had this dream last year that I was 45.
Woke up and thought 'what a weird dream, cause I'm 50'.
Cleared my head a little and realized that I was 60.
Sat up and said to myself, 'Hope that's as clear as it gets'

Jerry_Garcia

Quite a few Vietnam veterans on here. Thank you for your service and so happy you’re still growing! 35 or 40 years growing!? I can only wish I’ll be doing this as long as I can.