What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delivery guys saw outdoor plants. Should I stop everything?

Jammal

your prob fine. its not something like it was 10 years ago. the dudes just think its cool i would suspect, gave them something to joke at over lunch is all

prune

Veteran
In for a penny, in for a pound is the old saying. Your odds of a LEO visit haven't gone up, but your odds of a midnight serenade have increased.

Motion lights and a trail cam?

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’m in a legal state, but had someone help themselves to one of my girls a couple years ago. I found some solar motion light, noisemakers, that work great and they were under 10.00, haven’t had any problem since then...

Chappi

I’m in a legal state and some workers were trimming palm trees saw my plants. I just went out there and made sure they knew I saw them, stood there for a while watching them. Thought about chopping them but ultimately said fuck it. If I lived in a not pot friendly state I would chop them, not because of the odds but for peace of mind. I’d wait a few months then start again.

Latest posts

Latest posts