Before -
Cannabis Growing Questions
Organic Soil
Cannabis Growing Outdoors

New layout -
Organic Soil
Cannabis Growing Questions
Cannabis Growing Outdoors

Are you guys re-arranging the website to see if people are paying attention ?

I don't care, just interesting to see.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I had a strange rep show up, and the supposed sender didn't send it. The line on the "My ICmag" button has a red square (instead of green or blue).

Glitches in the machine, but it's soooooo fast!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not at all what I said. I said the rep didn't make sense to the post and I must have had the wrong screen open.

Even more odd, I don't generally EVER give neg rep...even to those that really deserve it.

Either way, I don't think that was a website error. I think that was a dank.Frank error.

I'd rather speak up than have the admin thinking the site isn't working right. :joint:

dank.Frank

Brother Nature

Uploading photos is a lot quicker now and you can do more at a time successfully, haven't really noticed much else aside from a few missing avatars and the fact things seem a little quicker now.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Otherwise, I'm very curious to see what small upgrades come. I'd love to see some sort of in site only tagging system where you can see when you handle is mentioned in a post, if typed a specific way, ala # or @ or whatever works in the platform.

It'd make a continuous flow of conversation with people easier. It's often too easy to make a comment, think you've said enough, not ever realize that 20 others have asked out a question about that post as well - and you never respond - oops.

dank.Frank

iwantmorebuds

Otherwise, I'm very curious to see what small upgrades come. I'd love to see some sort of in site only tagging system where you can see when you handle is mentioned in a post, if typed a specific way, ala # or @ or whatever works in the platform.

It'd make a continuous flow of conversation with people easier. It's often too easy to make a comment, think you've said enough, not ever realize that 20 others have asked out a question about that post as well - and you never respond - oops.

dank.Frank

Yeah the tagging system would be very nice....I think it Can make the site a little bit more active also.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
All your thoughts are duely noted guys , keep them coming , there is some good upgrades coming in the next few months and things are working behind the scenes ... Icmag is getting catapulted to the next level ..:headbange

Cvh

Supermod
A tagging/pinging system would indeed be nice.
I would love to be able to tag/ping people in my posts or be tagged/pinged myself.

@Gypsy Nirvana

Latest posts

Latest posts