What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Seeds website now accepting worldwide card payments

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all!

Our website is accepting now worldwide card payments.

We apologize to all our non-EU customers while this payment method was not available for them for the last weeks.

If you have any doubt about shipping to your location or about the best payment modes for you, please send us an email to: info@aceseeds.org

Thanks everyone for your support :wave:

Have a great weekend, dubi - ACE Seeds -

www.aceseeds.org

squatty

Thank you Ace Seeds. No apology needed. We all realize there are forces around the world making access to cannabis more difficult then it should be.

CodyPomeray

Maybe it was my browser, but it didnt convert over to English for the final few pages of the transaction. Totally didnt bother me and it was easy to navigate, but I can see someone complaining in the future about it. So happy this works now! Saves me a few hours per month of driving haha.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Looks liked my credit card company canceled the transaction.. I’ll have to call them and try again
pretty funny that your name lines up here lol

anyway, as a reminder to everyone, don't forget to call and tell them to allow international purchases first!

once or twice my bank cancelled on me for stuff i bought overseas, they thought the purchases were fraud so from now on i try to clear it up beforehand.

MIGreenman

anyway, as a reminder to everyone, don't forget to call and tell them to allow international purchases first!

once or twice my bank cancelled on me for stuff i bought overseas, they thought the purchases were fraud so from now on i try to clear it up beforehand.

I just wanted to jump in here and second that. I initiated a credit card transaction which was not approved. I called my bank and they released the fraud alert it approved my card for international purchases for one day only. Work like a charm.:woohoo:

SecondAttempt

It’s been more than 2 tries actually.. ugh.. well I’ve definitely used this card overseas plenty.. what’s crazy is it went through no problem it was “pending” on my online cc statement for days and then boom it’s gone and my cc balance owed dropped.

My order just went from “processing” to “complete” on ace’s site so they may have shipped.. so I’ve reached out to try holding the order or to plan for how best to square up. The federal govt my think I’m a criminal but I’m no thief.

MIGreenman

Update: received my order here in Michigan inside five days. That is very impressive. I don't receive mail from Canada that fast. I'm very happy with standard shipping without the tracking as I was advised. Good job Ace! Thank you again. Looking forward to my Panama/ golden tiger and CBD 1.

jjonahjameson

Update: received my order here in Michigan inside five days. That is very impressive. I don't receive mail from Canada that fast. I'm very happy with standard shipping without the tracking as I was advised. Good job Ace! Thank you again. Looking forward to my Panama/ golden tiger and CBD 1.
I had to try it just to get the CBD #1 too. :D

CodeyPomeray: Maybe it was my browser, but it didnt convert over to English for the final few pages of the transaction. Totally didnt bother me and it was easy to navigate, but I can see someone complaining in the future about it.
I had that issue too. Google translate worked when common linguistic sense didn't. :laughing:

I used it and the bank let it through, no issues (for a change). Much thanks, this is far easier than the PO trip and the 16$+ to register mail - which when registered still has not tracking!

In short. Yay. :)

SecondAttempt

Ace responded that my order shipped on Wednesday and the charge did hit my card Thursday so we’re square.. hope to see my seeds this upcoming week.. CBD #1 will be popped immediately and I will start a log.