What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

ULMW

;)
Coming along nicely. Easy to identify the pheno when growing a couple together.
Vigorous Thai energy coming thru. :groupwave:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last Golden Tiger 3rd version regular packs available on our website

Last Golden Tiger 3rd version regular packs available on our website

Beautiful guys :wave: Can't wait to see them in flowering.

Very last Golden Tiger 3rd version regular packs available on our website:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/goldentiger3aversionstandard.html

The fem version is already sold out. Sorry for the very limited availability on this limited edition.
Not sure whether GT 3 will be released again. Both versions can be easily replicated as we keep the same parent plants,
but we may continue exploring more Thai/Malawi combinations to reach to different new territories.

Thanks everyone for your support! :yes:
Have a great weekend :ying:

ULMW

I love this Thai Chiang Mai vars you are using in Thai Chi and GT3 ", The Red Thai expression is a favorite of mine. I would love to see a Red FEM Thai maybe with the purple Malawi, purple Haze 23, or Purple Zamal cross?

Need to advance in Zamaldelica breeding in the upcoming 6-12 months to produce more regular and feminized stock, and many possibilities are open, i'm quite excited about it :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Apart from this GT V3, did you thought of using the Purple Zamal of the Mauritius?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Our old Purple Haze Thai limited edition consistently produces very interesting Purple Haze and Red Thai expressions, but it's too wild for indoor growing, and outdoors needs a warm climate to finish properly.

I love this Thai Chiang Mai vars you are using in Thai Chi and GT3 ", The Red Thai expression is a favorite of mine. I would love to see a Red FEM Thai maybe with the purple Malawi, purple Haze 23, or Purple Zamal cross?

nldfarmer

I've been waiting for this :D! one of the few things left that would make me break out the credit card.

Hi Sarayidoja,

Yes, i would like to introduce purple Zamal in upcoming Zamaldelica reproductions, i think the combination of purple Zamal and green Zamal A mothers in a single line can produce outstanding results.
Not sure about Mauritius yet.

ULMW

Looking very healthy and happy friend :)
They have the Thai legs! :D Already in flowering ?

Give Thanks Good Brother :biggrin:
I am pleased they appeal. I am loving them too. I had to top them as I have two more weeks before space in bloom appears. I feel they will explode like the Thai Chi Chiang Mai did. Am looking forward to a stock of decent Thai for the winter time. Aroy!

Latest posts

Latest posts