What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

MIGreenman

Pics that did not post... Three columnar...

picture.php

Branchier one closer

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the detailed descriptions friend ;) Glad you found a winner to keep for next runs. All the best!

Hi MIGreenman .... it's funny you ask....just yesterday evening i selected and culled after a few runs with the 2 phenos

i am keeping the Nepali branchy one going...i started running the clones of both - side by side, after the "mom" plants finished....structurally the the branchy pheno is productive and manageable as a well veged clone...it's effects and terps are just as good if not a notch better when compared to the "ghani-ish single cola" pheno... Both produced very,very dense clusters rivaling the density found in BubbaHash. the nepali brachy pheno i have ripens nicely showing an obvious silvery coating that is both low and high on the plant evenly....at like 7-8 weeks....

the single cola was slower to ripen evenly....and so dense that it could invite mold...the clusters inward facing to the stem...were in fact showing slightly yellow from lack of light exposure and air...of the ghani pheno last one i took down had cultured a tiny bit of white mildew on the dense cola.... the Nepali branchy pheno i decided wins on structure/potency/resistance/ripening...but i admit i had to run the both for awhile to make the decision...both are venerable hashplants...ok happy hunting

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MIGreenman,

Glad to see you are growing a few plants of this limited edition :) Looking very healthy and well developed in early flowering, very promising so far! Please, keep us updated with their progress.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam out of stock

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam out of stock

Hi,

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam released this year is sold out. Would like to thank to all the growers who have supported this new limited edition :thank you:

I really like the outcome of this indica dom hybrid but i don't think it will be re released, at least not in short term, so keep clones for the future if you enjoyed this one!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi rubi,

Any particular reason it will not be released in the near future? The short flowering time is an attractive trait from Ace.

Happy Holidaze Ace Crew!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lester Beans,

I like a lot the outcome of this hybrid, but we have explored enough Bubba Kush hybrids for the past years and latest Nepal Jam breeding projects finished also in late 2019 so we don't have plans in short term to work on new Nepal Jan repros.

I unstick this thread to make space in the upper part of this room.

PanchoVerde

I guess this is a zombie thread :)

I ran this outdoors last season and kept some clones, this is a picture of main top about 5 weeks after cutting light back. I'll post whole plant photos in another week of two. I pollinated the outdoor plant with Panama and Zamaldelica and got a lot of seeds but have not grown any of those yet.

04042023W.jpg

PanchoVerde

I haven't grown NepJam for 8 or 9 years but the aroma and effects reminded me a lot of my memories of NepJam. I normally grow only sativa/narrow leaf strains but bought these to grow for a friend.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for choosing Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam for your friend @PanchoVerde and happy to hear the outcome brings you memories from your previous Nepal Jam experience.