What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growers post "KEEP OUT" "NO SOLICITING" signs in front of residential grows

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Growers post "KEEP OUT" "NO SOLICITING" signs in front of residential grows

On the first day the gardener help came I offered water and gave some Tahoe OG and Sour Diesel with some papers and matches. On the second or third day he kept coming back and said I have to give him water because he's been here for two hours, and tells me he is going to take my plants and says to me he is going to start working on my face when I asked him directly if he works by the hour or by the job. Then he came back again the next day to ask for money for his tools that he left here overnight that I placed in a paper bag at the top of the driveway and I saw a person basically fitting his description on a bicycle in front of my house when I drove up then reversed because of the timing, I did not want to approach, later he says his tools are missing. Mother is cursing me that I am crazy and saying go ahead call the cops as she says she is going to evict me for not having a job. The police end up coming more than once and I learned a lesson to have a security gate or cameras, in other words "BEWARE OF DOGS" "NO ENTRY" "NO SOLICITORS" sign on the front of the property with a gate and fence is necessary to prevent wanderers plain and simple. Turn of events is a real person and I got into an argument several times. In the future I recommend everyone posts obvious "KEEP OUT" signage on and around their grows to prevent unsafe unnerving incidents from occurring. This is something which could have been avoided on many levels, a combination of unfortunate events if you will. Whatever lesson is to be learned I am doing my best to learn.

dddaver

Veteran
Rule number one is never tell ANYONE you grow. Never grow on someone else's property. Your mother should give you a spanking.

How old are you?

nickman

Veteran
Right, I wonder how old this dude is... I really don’t understand a lot of this??? The guy is gonna start working on your face ...???... what’s that mean... hitting you in the face...???...

Veggia farmer

Do you have a baseball bat? You play Golf? hehe.! My step dad really suggested that to me when I was 16 and came home with swollen face!

Now I have fences with a pack of guard dog behind, soon el. wire on top of the fence. Me and friend started to play a little this week, we had to stop before he was attacked by the dogs…. Get real, this is not a game, security first...! After you are safe, THEN bring the love..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUamW5nLaU

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Hopefully its over with now art splif...lesson is dont trust no one ..rely on yourself...people like that guy are a waste of time... if he turns up again dont open the door...stay safe

therevverend

Veteran
I like baseball so I have a tendency to grab a stick, golf club, or bat and start swinging for the fences. I've realized this isn't the best solution although it is effective. One thing I've found that stops the threats and bullshit quickly is to turn on the hose and soak them from head to toe.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Mini air horn followed by a good knock with a 2x4 could work.. pepper spray.. others I'm sure. You know how they give out those little toy bat things at baseball games? This would be like tee ball only with a 2 x 4.

When they did that on walking dead tv show I felt bad. Not happy with the writers producers and everyone else after showing that imagery graphic story content to people. Way beyond any disclaimer or asking for permission without a shadow of reasonable doubt. Questions morality law conscious decision making consensus cooperation ability to collaborate diplomacy diplomatic relations and international.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

You will be wanting one of these - in your driveway - it should do the trick.

Veggia farmer

I like the hose stuff! Much more gentle, and less problems afterwards;)

Where can I buy one Gypsy? Think it will work great on the cows that break in here!

You, can also play him a little you know? knock, knock! Take a stick under your pants ( looks like a boner), something sticky (not bud) in the right hand, and play nice.. Hand forward like you want to greet him in! Poker face FTW! Hello, want to grab a smoke and beer?