What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

SolarLogos

It makes me immensely happy to have you back among us 🥰 @SolarLogos sharing your presence, breeding projects and crazy sativa plants. Moreover, congrats on your 99 plant license 🥳 really happy to see you are advancing into the breeding of your Hoduras/Malawi hybrid and that you are so enthsiastic about it! Do you prefer we talk about this line in its thread or here ?

Regarding the topic of this thread, Nevil's Haze x Panama you tried many years ago has been released this year as Super Panama Haze, growers from all around still enjoy with Purple Satellite like with the first batch of seeds of the strain years ago, and the Honduras x Panama also has a special among many sativva lovers in this room, thanks everyone!
Thank you so kindly for your warm welcome back Dubi. My apologies I did not see your post earlier.
I very much enjoyed growing the Nevils Haze x Panama, as well as the Honduran x Panama. I can see why they are so popular, they are both homeruns in my book. The outstanding lemon terpenes from the Panama carried over nicely in both hybrids, which was the icing on the cake so to speak.

All were very excellent smokes. I recall the Nevils haze x Panama Goddess was a very nice high, with strong but very pleasant effects. Not as much introspection as some Sativa, which would appeal to a lot of people who don't like a "thinking man's pot". For me, the effects were very dreamy and left a nice grin on my face. The duration was quite long if I recall correctly. Your Super Panama Haze Female version sounds like it may be a more potent pheno?

About 6 months ago, I finished the last of my Purple Satellite from 2019. I've been wanting to grow those again; @vermontman did a great job on that hybrid. Of the 6 or so plants I grew, I got all Oaxaca phenos which reminded me of some of the best Mexican weed I smoked in the mid-late 70s. Very old school smoke!

I've got quite a bit of Vietnamese Black, as well as the Vietnamese Black x Lieu Hanh (Lieu Hanh is Nevil's haze x Vietnamese Black), and more Vietnamese Black x Lieu Hanh Bx1 growing outdoors this year. I'll get my old VB thread updated shortly.

Thank you again Dubi
Welcome Back!
Thank you Brother, it's good to see you and good to be back here posting on the Ace forum. We'll see you around.:)
Peace
SL

SolarLogos

Morning Ace friends. @OZZ_ Awesome job.. Question though. On my grow I have/had brown spots on my leaves, similar to what I see in a few of your photos, but unfortunately mine are really visible. I call this calcium deficiency on my plants and wonder what your thoughts are. Thanks ! Keep up the great work.

@SolarLogos Church of the peyote... ?? I need to look into this...
Hi Blondie,
I moved your question here as to not muddy up Ozz's thread.

I cannot think of a better environment, 160 acres of church property, my own campsite set up by a church steward, sleeping bag, campfire, flashlights, lanterns, tent, etc. Knowing I'm in a safe environment is important to me in order to gain the full benefit of the experience.

The journey should be good; 21 grams of powdered peyote (15-20 peyote buttons) reduced to 12 oz tea, then off to my campsite under the stars.

The 1st day is for fasting, meditation/prayer (prepare the higher consciousness, become familiar with my surroundings/setting, and most important, set my intent) and the journey starts at 5pm the 2nd day. No alcohol, tobacco (which I don't use) or meat is allowed on the property.

Every journey is always a new beginning in life for me and one I don't take lightly.

I pray that if you decide to try it Blondie, you too will feel the blessings and reap much rewards.
Peace and enjoy life's blessings
SL

Last edited:

blondie

The first word that popped into my mind is PROFOUND. A spiritual journey such as this is not something to be taken lightly. I think I saw February. I’ve some time to investigate and decide if so. So much thanks heading your way from me SL...