What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Else Suffer From Insomnia

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i have considered a lot of things but the current situation makes getting help rather difficult at the present moment but thanks for your concern.

Cuddles

I´ve been thinking you know. Speech problems can also be signs of a stroke. I´m getting rather worried about you now

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
thanks for your concern but the issue was a direct result of the sleep deprivation and has subsided at this point. its just crazy to contemplate what effects lack of sleep can have. again thanks to everyone for their concern. im essentially back on track at this point.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Billy, If you had a stroke or think you might be seeing signs of a stroke then you need to see a doctor real soon. You might need to be on a blood thinner. It will save your life. I had one.

Cuddles

thanks for your concern but the issue was a direct result of the sleep deprivation and has subsided at this point. its just crazy to contemplate what effects lack of sleep can have. again thanks to everyone for their concern. im essentially back on track at this point.
Well I´m glad you´re back to normal again.

Did you know that forced sleep deprivation is a common form of torture?

I think us, ie everyone who´s ever suffered from lack of sleep over a certain peroed of time knows why.

Lack of sleep can also be cause off epilepic fits.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
indeed i am well aware of sleep deprivation as a form of torture and indeed i know why. that is the most frustrating part of my situation. at this point my insomnia is being caused by a third party and although their intention is not to cause me harm it is hard to overlook the fact that they are.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
lol. i wish. well...not really. i have all the kids i need already. unfortunately the tenant below me decided to create a recording studio in his living room. also equally unfortunate is the fact that rap music production takes place in the wee hours of the morning. im just lucky i guess...

Cuddles

blimey. are there no laws about this sort of stuff where you live?

I kinda know what you´re talking about btw. I once lived in what is called a respectable, posh even, area of town. But there was this house right next to ours that was apparatly inhabited by someone in their late teens or very early twenties. The house was obviously owned by rich parents. And on a regularly basis this twat and his friends would have parties. That wouldn´t have bothered me that much but they were outdoors!

So in the wee hours of a sunday morning I´d wake up only to hear some blokes yelling stufff.
And sometimes in the evening I would even hear their immature `conversations´. UGH!

When I was at college there was a guy who rented a room right next to mine and him and his friends reckoned that they were rockstars. Sadly they used this tossers room as a rehearsal room. It was incredibly annoying. Luckily that didn´t last. Phew.

As you can see I can sympathise with your current situation somewhat.

However none of this had such an impact on my health as you´ve been experiencing. crikey

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
ya i have attempted to address the issue via a number of different avenues. unfortunately none have been fruitful thus far and all attempts were further stymied by the corona situation. prior to now the most success i had was by speaking directly with the tenant at which point we had an agreement that the noise would stop at 9 pm. that was working well up until the point he decided to create a recording studio. at that point i was back to square one.

Cuddles

F*ck.
That is so bloody inconsiderate! I hope you manage to find a solution soon. Good luck, mate

Cuddles

yes I appreciate that. Weed forums always seem to be male dominated. It´s okay, I like hanging out with guys :)