Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Post Your ACE X's !!!

Thread Title Search
Post Your ACE X's !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2020, 12:39 PM #681
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
really kicked arse there brother thats awesome.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2020, 07:26 AM #682
BOSSofthePINE

BOSSofthePINE will become famous soon enough
Congo Cookies

I don't have any pictures rn but I wanted to share anyways.

I grew a few limited edition Ace seeds - Back to the Congo - A colaboration with Richard Williams. Tom Hill I think. Deep chunk Kali mist x Congo
After the smoke was so good I Used 2 males to cross into a bunch of unique strains I had.

B2C x GSC
Back to the Congo x BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookie.

very colorful mother plant with red and purple leaves.

GSC = whatever seeds BCBD was given as Girl scout cookies x into Fire OG kush

Some very spicy pheno's

I Put 1 outdoor vegged plant under 2 600 watt hps and got 1.5 lb

Orenthal James

B2C x Kings Kriss Reffer Man

Back to the Congo x kings Kross

Kings kross = purple/ black leaves = purple bud.
smell
purple kool aid / black currant/ grape gum/gasoline
Can't stop smelling your fingers? idk why so good

high -
very intense headrush. Was noticably stronger as good outdoor than the indoor that I was getting.

Really insane plant when next to a bunch of plants. Visibly just purple everywhere

B2C x Kings Kross purp =

lime green dense Christmas tree buds and sun tanned black leaves.

will post pics soon.

Have PCK x kali China crosses too. ??
BOSSofthePINE is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:26 PM #683
brickweeder

brickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud of
Couple of Ace X's @ Day 17

First is PCK x Yunnan. PCK mom was a very resiny extreme purple pheno, rich hashy taste. The Yunnan pollen donor was an indica pheno with a very rotten nose (I'm being nice here...it actually smelled a bit like baby sh#t).

Next are two of Panama x Destroyer. The Panama mom was a shorter stockier pheno without red petioles. The Destroyer pollen donor was just a very nice sativa with loads of resin.

I vegged too long waiting for my late sprouts to get some basic branching, lights are 8 cm from the top of the tent with supercropping.

Last edited by brickweeder; 07-28-2020 at 10:35 PM..
brickweeder is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2020, 06:42 PM #684
Thesearch

Thesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSofthePINE View Post
Congo Cookies

I don't have any pictures rn but I wanted to share anyways.

I grew a few limited edition Ace seeds - Back to the Congo - A colaboration with Richard Williams. Tom Hill I think. Deep chunk Kali mist x Congo
After the smoke was so good I Used 2 males to cross into a bunch of unique strains I had.

B2C x GSC
Back to the Congo x BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookie.

very colorful mother plant with red and purple leaves.

GSC = whatever seeds BCBD was given as Girl scout cookies x into Fire OG kush

Some very spicy pheno's

I Put 1 outdoor vegged plant under 2 600 watt hps and got 1.5 lb

Orenthal James

B2C x Kings Kriss Reffer Man

Back to the Congo x kings Kross

Kings kross = purple/ black leaves = purple bud.
smell
purple kool aid / black currant/ grape gum/gasoline
Can't stop smelling your fingers? idk why so good

high -
very intense headrush. Was noticably stronger as good outdoor than the indoor that I was getting.

Really insane plant when next to a bunch of plants. Visibly just purple everywhere

B2C x Kings Kross purp =

lime green dense Christmas tree buds and sun tanned black leaves.

will post pics soon.

Have PCK x kali China crosses too. ??
FYI BC bud depot's GSC is actually a girl Scout cookie s1, their animal cookies is the one that is crossed with fire og. When they first got the clone shipped up and released the seeds, they also grew out the clone and sold a shitload in person totally against all the rules at the lift Expo in Toronto that year (back then it was called the treating yourself expo). That was the only real straight GSC I have tried to date, no other version of GSC I have tried had that complete flavour, chocolate, mint, a carmalized marshmallow/cookie dough and a bit of cherry. Definitely one of the most complex and nuanced flavours I have ever had in Cannabis, and though they used it to promote their seeds, I don't believe I ever saw any progeny that ever came close. This is the reason clones are clone only sometimes.
Thesearch is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2020, 10:17 PM #685
Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution is a jewel in the roughMr.Revolution is a jewel in the roughMr.Revolution is a jewel in the roughMr.Revolution is a jewel in the roughMr.Revolution is a jewel in the roughMr.Revolution is a jewel in the roughMr.Revolution is a jewel in the rough
killerA5 x Zamaldelica
Male on the left and female on the right.
Male will be put on ice until I see what the female is hitting for.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200728_144612.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	543058
Mr.Revolution is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:42 PM #686
brickweeder

brickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud ofbrickweeder has much to be proud of
Ace X's Day 24

PCK x Yunnan (developing quickly like CY)

Panama x Yunnan

Destroyer x Yunnan

Panama x Destroyer
brickweeder is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:13 PM #687
RizlaMan

RizlaMan is a jewel in the roughRizlaMan is a jewel in the roughRizlaMan is a jewel in the roughRizlaMan is a jewel in the roughRizlaMan is a jewel in the roughRizlaMan is a jewel in the rough
Anyone have experience reversing Ace strains with STS?

Recently bought silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate and am looking forward to playing around with producing feminized crosses and reproductions of strains.

Currently have Congo, Malawi x PCK, and Panama x PCK (all fem) going so any info or experience with them would be awesome.

Any insights about regular Malawi, Panama, Malawi x Panama, or Zamaldelica, as well as feminized Malawi x Panama, Killer A5 Haze, Honduras Breeze, or PCK would be most appreciated.

I plan on playing around with those gene pools as well as Neville's Haze and Blue Dream from MSNL. Any experience or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
RizlaMan is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2020, 02:52 PM #688
NENugger

NENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud of
Bangi Haze x Queen Mother/ Purple Satellite

This plant has been topped once and trained horizontally (keeping low guerilla). Hoping to pollinate with male of same. Maybe it will turn out a nice cross. Sometimes luck produces a winner. To Ace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:40 AM #689
Foggy420

Foggy420 has a spectacular aura aboutFoggy420 has a spectacular aura aboutFoggy420 has a spectacular aura aboutFoggy420 has a spectacular aura about
Nice!
Did the bangi haze cross turn out?
I was looking at Ace “inbred” options for next years pollen chuck and Bangi haze is on the list.

Last year I had a bunch of Ace plants and a Bangihaze x Ethiopian male and a satori male... I’ve got a bunch of those going so I’ll post the pics here when things get interesting. Here’s a a nepaljam x satori

And a Congo x bangihaze/Ethiopian
Unfortunately in a shadow

Foggy420 is offline Quote