What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tattoos

kilacaLIbud

Texas Kid said:
Gotta love that Annac

Kat Von D baby!!!!!!! she's the shit when it comes to black and white portraits.

She is up here in Dallas one weekend a month, I have been thinkin of a pinup tatt from her.

I have a few but am a little wiggy about postin pics

I am a Kar Kulture kinda guy if that gives you an idea of what I might have. Ed "Big Daddy" Roth would have loved'm

Tex

i am also a kar kulture kinda guy... gear head.. i have some keith weesner tattoos im sure ur famuilar with his work :wave:

G

I am Kar Kulture. :D

Too bad I'm not an old stoner and don't have any tats. :(

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a pic of my latest (2nd) tattoo. It was done at Tattoo Palace in Amsterdam, last September. I am a long time (25+Years) fan and collector of Furry Freak Brothers (and Fat Freddy's Cat) comix and memoribilia...so it was only fitting that I get a tat of them. :dance: Peace and Love.

Last edited:
G

love all the art guys .....mine is simple......drew it out my self and a friend of mine put it on my leg ....its a work in progress .....next time the mood strikes i would like to add some leaves to it ....figure by the time cash in my leg will be full :)

High n Dry

river said:
love all the art guys .....mine is simple......drew it out my self and a friend of mine put it on my leg ....its a work in progress .....next time the mood strikes i would like to add some leaves to it ....figure by the time cash in my leg will be full :)

Nice river.

I like those meandering free form tattoo's.

My oldest son has one whole leg tattooed. I got one on my right shoulder for my 60th BD. The guy that did my son and I is a friend of my sons, all it cost was keeping him high all day. :joint:

G

Cool Puffin...I still have four original FFFB comics that I bought at a head shop back in the late 60's...and I still read em' and I still laugh. Wicked humor!

G

thanks hd .....its something i had wanted for a long time ......been a gardener all my life and thats why i wanted a vine .....pluss i know me and i will want more of them so i figured why not just have a tat i can keep adding to over time .......:smile:

G

Those are some sexy pics there river. I love tats and think yours is awesome, nothing like having an OG tat and especially one you drew. Even better to have a friend do it, makes it all that more special...

G

river said:

Simple but looks very nice

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
This thread is cool! Wonder why its so far back in the pages? Heres my tattoo was done about 2 years ago

buckeye-leaf

G

buckeye-leaf said:
This thread is cool! Wonder why its so far back in the pages? Heres my tattoo was done about 2 years ago

buckeye-leaf
Awesome tat bro!!! :woohoo:

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
Now thats my kinda RAT....

Now thats my kinda RAT....

and will be airbrushed on my new scooter's rear fender!!!

Nice ink fellas, the county I live in has the ONLY pictures of my tattoos, I wouldn't even allow the artist to have a photos.....don't want to see my arms on someone else...ROF!!! Kick ass thread tho... :yes:

Texas Kid said:
Zombie baby!!!!

Love that shit

Tex

kilacaLIbud

just got my machine in.. did my first tattoo ever freehand .. no stencil .stright needle on skin.. for my first tattoo ever.. done on my cousins forearm.. its more new school/traditional style.. its also not done needs shading and a lol more color...this is just the centerpiece for a whole HOT rod type sleeve with checkered flags .. pistons.. maybe a shift knob.. pinup girls ect..

G

cool.
1 question tho,
why didnt ya just use a walkman and a bic pen??

keep practicing kila!! :smile:
75414thuglife_copy-thumb.jpg

C

Chamba

the only tat I'd get would be a flowering cannabis plant...maybe a body suit with two plants ..an indica and sativa...starting from each ankle and ending at the neck!

Would any tattooist please explain why is it so hard to tattoo a cannabis leaf, bud or plant that looks good?...just about every ganja tat I've seen looks two dimensional, lifeless and crappy.

Don't know the reason,
Stayed here all season
With nothing to show but this brand new tattoo.
But it's a real beauty,
A Mexican cutie, how it got here
I haven't a clue.

Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
Now I think, - hell it could be my fault.​

Jimmy Buffett

Last edited:
G

kilacaLIbud said:
just got my machine in.. did my first tattoo ever freehand .. no stencil .stright needle on skin.. for my first tattoo ever.. done on my cousins forearm.. its more new school/traditional style.. its also not done needs shading and a lol more color...this is just the centerpiece for a whole HOT rod type sleeve with checkered flags .. pistons.. maybe a shift knob.. pinup girls ect..

I'd never get a tat without a stencil. It's not like you can use an eraceser.(sp)