What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Magnum PI Locktite, 91 Locktite and Emerald City Cookies Locktite BX fro Redeye Genet

DJXX

Veteran
More new babies at my house...Redeye Genetics sent me some sweetness...i received 91 Locktite, Magnum PI Locktite, Emerald City Cookies(ECC) Locktite BX, Emerald City Cookies Astrodawg and Welches Wonder Astrodawg...pics later tonight of the three in the title...and i think i have a tag team partner to split the Astrodawg stuff with and he should be posting also...i couldn't resist i had to get the Locktite stuff going...Locktite is a GG4 cross and is crazy good...stay tuned....DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Top pics are 91 Locktites and the same 6 now in 11oz red cups....
and the pics below are the Emerald City Cookies Locktites and Magnum PI Locktites......
see ya soon..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Some lineage information...
Magnum PI Locktite....
Magnum PI (Agent Orange x Blue Hawaiian) x Locktite( Mt Rainier x GG4)

Emerald City Cookies Locktite BX......
Emerald City Cookies (Locktite X PlatinumCookies)30%thc x Locktite(GG4 x Mt Rainier)

91 Locktite...
Chem 91 Skunk VA cut x Locktite(GG4 X Mt Rainier)

Mt Rainier (NL#5 x White Lotus)....
I never had anything with Hawaiian in it...super stoked...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Well i put 6ea of the Welches Wonder x Astrodawg and Emerald City Cookies x Astrodawg in water... the Welches Wonder is (Urkle X Locktite)...and its too cool that Urkle cut came from me ....i sent it to Red several years back.....Emerald City Cookies is (Platinum Cookies x Locktite) and the Astrodawg is fierce too pumping out 28% in the labs...its Aliendawg(Lemon Fuel Cut x Tahoe Alein), so both of the above could be insane....Super high hopes on these...just wonderful parentage..DJXX

Happy Times

Some lineage information...
Magnum PI Locktite....
Magnum PI (Agent Orange x Blue Hawaiian) x Locktite( Mt Rainier x GG4)

Emerald City Cookies Locktite BX......
Emerald City Cookies (Locktite X PlatinumCookies)30%thc x Locktite(GG4 x Mt Rainier)

91 Locktite...
Chem 91 Skunk VA cut x Locktite(GG4 X Mt Rainier)

Mt Rainier (NL#5 x White Lotus)....
I never had anything with Hawaiian in it...super stoked...DJXX

That Magnum PI sounds interesting

Blue Hawaiian eh? (Blueberry x Hawaiian?)

DJXX

Veteran
That Magnum PI sounds interesting

Blue Hawaiian eh? (Blueberry x Hawaiian?)
just searched it and you were right on ..Blueberry x Hawaiian created by Jordan of the Islands ... thanks for raising my curiosity..i like knowing..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran

Here is the Emerald City Cookies(ECC) x Locktite BX.... lookn sweet...Locktite is (GG#4 x Mt Rainier)....ECC is (Platinum Cookies x Locktite)...so has a lil GG#4 in both parents...and the Mt Rainier is (NL#5 x White Lotus)...so plenty of great genetics involved...i have Bodacious an Afghan Bullrider cross and NL#5 both from Redeye goin and they are quite a bit ahead of the headliners...so you will see bud pics from those first..see ya soon DJXX

macamus33

How did those Magnum PI x Locktite turn out? Just got some seeds for that strain and very interested in how they grow. Looks very interesting.