What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spannabis 2018

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all :wave:

ACE Seeds will be attending Spannabis fair this weekend in Cornella, Barcelona! Don't miss the chance to visit us in the biggest cannabis event in Europe.

Like every year, you can find us at booth 105, just entering main entrance, on the left. We will be offering interesting discounts, merchandising, free seeds promotions and the last packs of the strains which are about to be sold out.

I will be able to check more threads and reply more doubts in this room after the event :yes:

See ya this weekend! :huggg:

Attachments

• mapa Spannabis 2018.jpg
    mapa Spannabis 2018.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 13
Dubi I arrive tomorrow for Dab A Doo & then I'm heading to Spannabis this weekend I'll definitely stop by the booth . Anyone looking to meet up & puff this week message me I'm always down to meet some new members of the IC family

ULMW

Greetings Dubi. Pray you are well wish you all the best at the cup. Sorry I cannot be there this time. My bredrin ras ras on here will be there for the judging. I told him to come and link you at the Booth. Hopefully he will but as with these heady events sometimes not always possible especially after a session of judging...lol.
The English Cut has a superb rosin entry that did well recently. It has a Banghi Haze in the mix, looks amazing!
Enjoy Spannabis 2018 each and all , especially Dubi and Ace Seeds Family.