What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super skunk auto, please help!!

Superskunk22

Hi guys, i'm new... i'm planting super skunk auto indoor, i'm asking: when the plant start smelling? Because i have three people in my house that don't know about it. And how i hide the flavour without the carbon filter? (I don't have much money)

troutman

Seed Whore
Why grow Super Skunk then? LOL

You can try Ona Blocks or Ona Gels.

But I suspect they'll find out eventually.

You should try something that doesn't stink so much as Super Skunk.

Koondense

Veteran
Exactly as troutman said, superskunk smells but you have 2-3weeks untill it will get louder. Classic noob mistake.
Good luck

p. s. get a carbon filter or tell your mates about it before they notice

SS do you have an exhaust fan or exhaust duct? it's simple to make a carbon filter for only a few bucks. I've never bought a carb filter, and i used to run 4000 watt room with dozens of plants. you can make one using just a card board box, cheese cloth, tape, and activated charcoal from wal-mart (the only expensive part). If you only have 1 small plant a shoebox would be plenty of charcoal.