What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where Can You Get Seeds In The US?

DeMonet

I've used Southern **egon Seeds (great freebies, great customer service), SHN was good and fast, and yes, the one with Beanhoarder has served me well several times. Joey Weed AK47 f2 is going in a paper towel tomorrow...

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Ive used seedsman alot, but last i checked they dont take visa anymore. Had no issues with seedsman over like 10 orders.
Ive used attitude like 6 times with no issue.
Direct from tropical seeds, but email him unless you want to wire money.
You can get seeds from tons of places online. If they accept plastic is becoming the issue nowadays

Agree with this too Seedsman is also having a contest 2018.

although doesnt the thread title say U.S. companies?

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Recently placed my first ever order with a US based seed bank. Went with GLG. Very professional process. Great communication/notifications. 9 days from the day I dropped payment in the mail until beans were in hand.

Ordered two packs of Bohdi’s gear. Was to pick a 5 pack freebie from Bohdi; and receive a 5 pack promo freebie. Both packs of Bohdi have 12 seeds instead of 11. And the 5 pack freebie came with 11. And the promo freebie has 6 even though it says 5 right on it.

Very happy with the service. Recommended.

picture.php