What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Its a Girl Chem -4 x Old Mother Gahni

picture.php

Hitting them with a more complex tea tonight and will start sexing plants this weekend.

Bodhi:tiphat:

Bobbertqp

Amazing job with the growing and smoke reports matey. I'm just about to breed my bodhi strains 3 weeks so I can see what there like outdoors. Job well done matey

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Tester Update

So last week I got a feeling on them and checked for their sex.
They were all ready and raring to go.I have been taking care of them with the utmost care....right on point with watering, tea and keeping reasonable temps.
They are all straight up pretty plants, not a dog in the bunch. Each tester seemed to compliment the next in there group.

So they all seem to love me with the exception of one plant that is light sensitive.I keep pushing her around the tent looking for her sweet spot but nothing yet.In that I think she will be a special lady.
The one that complains the most is the one you end up marrying.

So here is my count

5FEM~ 1male chem 4 x old Mother ghani....Bodhi did you fem these on me:biggrin:

3FEM ~3 males CHEM 4 x wookie

3FEM~ 2 males OGKB x purp unicorn

I have some space issues do to the OMG cross putting out some serious ladies.I am not a gambler but I am an estimator and I did not see this heavy ratio of fems coming down the pipe.I give advice to others to pop 22 seeds for 9 females.My personal rule of thumb.
In that I have been skunked with males on testers in the past....In Fact I tested black triangle by Orgasmitron last go around and I came up all dudes.
So this go around I dropped one seed and guess what!!! it got eaten by a rabbit.Shit

Tues I took pics of plants with the exception of the males.I still have not culled them so if anyone need to see them Ill drag the camera out But I Have been kinda trying to dig myself out of this hole.I think I should take plants to KMart photo center to get there pics done.Take some weight of me.

Wednesday Mixed about 18 gal of soil and told mz Ph to drag it to the second floor.so when I came home I could go right at it.Holy crap she dragged that heavy barrel up a flight of stairs.Go women's Lib
She also made the stickers and bleached the pots.

Mrs-ph got a little handsy with the ladies during the uppotting so she almost got fired again....all kidding aside she was a huge help getting these babies pushed into flower.

So my problem with so many forced me to up pot 4 into 3 gal and the rest in to 5 gal.I think up potting from the 2 gal to only the the 3 gal is bull shit butthat the only way the math worked out with my grow space.

The next part of my shit show was having to kick one of the Chem4 x OMG out of bed.So I culled her:yoinks:

No!!! All 5 are sweet so my executive decision was to stick her outside and ride the natural grow cycle.I have not up potted her yet.She sits with the males on death row.I need to look at rose containers or square pots because these 3 gal trades are BS.

So she goes out into the wild and today will be my official 1st day of flower.I have no idea how many day of veg it was...Don't care!I will do the math later.If it was not for other growers I would not even use a calendar for any part of my grow.My personal calendar would just have the 4 seasons.Maybe the holidays

So now that they are in darkness I will change the bulb out tomorrow,mess with the timer and look for any light leaks.

Here is my sears photo of the chem 4 x OMG....the rest of their pics are in my a photo albumif your interested.
I still need to up load the other testers.

picture.php

All the plants are sweet

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Amazing job with the growing and smoke reports matey. I'm just about to breed my bodhi strains 3 weeks so I can see what there like outdoors. Job well done matey
Bobber
Glad you liked the report and good luck with your breeding.Bodhi is one of the rare breeders that promotes breeding with his stock.
Interested in what you come up with.

ph

Just ordered some cherry queen.😁

Hey Buddy
Nice choice.
Let me know if I can do any thing or if there is any info that is missing in my report.Cherry queen has a good fan base around here.:)
Look out for those Big colas they are no joke:plant grow:

Piro

BioDevil
Veteran
From some I didn't pass here, but it's always a pleasure for the eyes. Let's see what happens in bloom. Nice one bro.:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
peace and blessings always
killing it per usual
ONELOVE

Hello MR Eastern:tiphat:

It's been too long Buddy.Always a pleasure when Bodhi Alumni swings in for a Hello....I have a chem4 shootout going on at the moment.
Love to know what kinda bodhi party you have going on.

Always a pleasure Eastern...I will hit you up on the private

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
From some I didn't pass here, but it's always a pleasure for the eyes. Let's see what happens in bloom. Nice one bro.:tiphat:
Yeah Piro Im looking forward to see what's happening next.I also wanted to thank you for the grow support.:tiphat:
you always have the most descriptive reports, and i always enjoy viewing them.
cheers!

Thank you much goat....Hopefully I can keep on keeping on

Cheers:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts