What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Yes I've always wanted to run the Strawberry flavor :). Gonna run what ya gave me the end of this month brother. Super stoked :) :tiphat:

youll probley be disipointed , it dont taste like strawberrys,good weed nun the less.,your more likley to get a strawberry out of GGSD.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i think the make up is mendo breath x ssk
ssk=sour strawberry kush but even bogs said it doesent taste like strawberry.
i grew out a pack of ssk no strawberry aroma/taste
its just a name lol
im sure it good smoke tho

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
SPxGesi = 100% 4/4 Sprout
picture.php

G4xSD = 4/5 popped
picture.php

C99f2 = 66.6% 4/6 Sprout
picture.php

GK = 2/6 Cracked - 2/6 sprouted - 2/6 nothing
picture.php

RGM4 = 100% 4/4
picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
that fert was a 25 lb bag about $80 ship to my door.
hydro-gardens.com they have benifical bugs also.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
SIAorSPxGESI - got (2-3) gesi's mixed up with the SIA's (6)
8/9 popped
picture.php

lil nest of Bugs gear
picture.php

AACT for this week=
4 Aspirin
8oz EWC
3oz Kelp
1TB Floralicious
1tsp superthrive
1tbs protekt
1tbs epson salts
4oz mollasses
4Gl water
picture.php

Looks like my cloning experiment is working lke i had hoped
i use aloe vera fresh from leaves+a drop superthrive and maybe .2g root pwdr in the liquid diluted to 1/4 strenth ill grab all my cuttings from the mom and toss into a glass, label it , and toss in my airstone
looks like about 5 days later i can see some rootlets everywhere
picture.php

EDIT: the reason im not stressin the SIA GESI mixup is the SIA = Sour Indian Orange, a sat dom and the Gesi is indica dom with lots of glue and stomper and sourpower in its genes

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
all mine except pck & oregon limon xcode blue.
i need 30 seedlings up ,as that is how many spots for pots in my room.
any where from 5 -10 seeds per.
im going to be making a few seeds this go around [with the pck male , i got 10 of those soaking just for a nice male & i have 10 more just incase i dont find that male]

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
all mine except pck & oregon limon xcode blue.
i need 30 seedlings up ,as that is how many spots for pots in my room.
any where from 5 -10 seeds per.
im going to be making a few seeds this go around [with the pck male , i got 10 of those soaking just for a nice male & i have 10 more just incase i dont find that male]

EPIK FALL SEED RUN!!!
Im strappin in now!

Badfishy1

EPIK FALL SEED RUN!!!
Im strappin in now!

Proper seed run for sure! Since there is no doubt in my mind this run is done, (will be without power for a week+), I was planning on running about 30 seeds from a small time genetics company called lost river seeds out of Colorado. Hoping to pull something decent out of. After that I guess I am going to have to start replenishing genetics as that will put a dent in the supply.

Badfishy1

Hmmmm best of both worlds! I lost 18 Grimm females 4 weeks into flower a few years ago. Wish I still had those seeds so I could do something proper with knowledge I have picked up