What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Not flowering

Three Berries

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have some White Widow autoflowering. They are about 30" tall and about three months old. Not a sign of a flower. In the past I had no problem with Short Rider or Bubbuliscous as far as flowering.

helps!!
[/FONT]

Three Berries

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have some White Widow autoflowering. They are about 30" tall and about three months old. Not a sign of a flower. In the past I had no problem with Short Rider or Bubbuliscous as far as flowering.

Don't know how the white text was choseen above.....

helps!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have some White Widow autoflowering. They are about 30" tall and about three months old. Not a sign of a flower. In the past I had no problem with Short Rider or Bubbuliscous as far as flowering.

Don't know how the white text was choseen above.....

helps!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Sounds like your White Widow is a photoperiod. Are they from Nirvana?

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Only way to trigger your White Widow....place outside or segregate and do 12/12 lighting. If you see changes with that regimen....you'll know you have a photoperiod. Good luck!!

uh-huh. Do the light trick and give her about 6 weeks to finish 12/12.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I planted 8 Super Auto Chaze plants on May 2. As of today, July 30, four plants are doing well but only two of them have any buds at all. The budded plants look to have at least a month left. This would make them 150 days old at harvest, and that is the fast ones.

Did I screw something up with the 22/2 light cycle this close to the Arctic Circle?
The growing season is final three weeks into August, which would have been plenty of time with 130 day plants. These look to not even be close for the most part. Without any means to make the outdoors dark is there anything that will make any difference?

I hope I am reading the plants incorrectly, all my experience is inside with rockwool. These are outside in soil, way different.

I took some pictures. First are two of the Super Auto Chaze, one has a few small buds the other nothing.
Then is an Auto Euforia bud, not a super, planted at the same time. Buds are doing OK in comparison.

Attachments

• 1 one Super Auto Chaze.jpg
    1 one Super Auto Chaze.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 1 two bud.jpg
    1 two bud.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 4 one Super Auto Chaze.jpg
    4 one Super Auto Chaze.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 60
  • 4 two bud.jpg
    4 two bud.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Auto Euforia bud at 88 days.jpg
    Auto Euforia bud at 88 days.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 62

PDX Dopesmoker

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have some White Widow autoflowering. They are about 30" tall and about three months old. Not a sign of a flower. In the past I had no problem with Short Rider or Bubbuliscous as far as flowering.

helps!!
[/FONT]

If those are feminized autos and they're not autos then watch out that they might not be feminized too. Sounds like someone might have got mixed up somewhere about the genetics in the packaging or in the breeding.

Koondense

Veteran
Phaeton,
your plants look great, seems you have some cold nights already.
From my experience the superautos need much more time to start flowering if they're grown in ground, not pots. I had three OD seasons with superautos, all in ground, amended soil in different size holes. Turned out the bigger the hole, the bigger the plant - because of longer veg time.
Sorry to say but I fear you'll be left with only one half done Chaze if your season lasts until end of august.

squatty

Phaeton I don't think you've done anything wrong. I believe it is just the super auto genetics. I live at 45 degrees N. latitude. I grew two Copacabana by Flash last year and they finished after close to 200 days. This year I started two Muay Thai and one Dr. Shiva in early April. The Muay Thai are flowering and look like they will finish somewhere around 150 days or more. The Dr. Shiva is just now moving to flower so I'm not sure if they will finish before the rains in October.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent! You'll reap a nice harvest. Do try autos sometime. Great specimens are out there.