What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A little bit of everything

TheBlaze

I joined this forum to journal Darlin's Net, but I have some other stuff going on as well. Thought I might as well dump everything in here.

Just a little background. Been growing in coco with salt nutrients for a few years now. Just recently made the switch to organic. So there will be some coco and soil in this journal.

Flowering girls are under 1000w HPS + 860w LED. Veg girls (organic) are under a 600w HPS. Both tents are 8 x 4.

Bottled nutes for flower is a mix of Ionic coco bloom and GH flora bloom.

Bottled nutes for veg is biobizz. Also using kelpak, em-prosoil and will add some humic/fulvic soon.

4 of the veg girls were just up-potted into 12.5 gal fabric pots. The other 12 (Dnet) are still in small nursery pots.

Strains

Flowering

- Strawberry Amnesia
- Tutankhamon
- Purple Envy
- Blue Dream

Veg

- Darlin's Net
- Strawberry Diesel
- Purple Envy

Flowering is at 36 days 12/12 and roughly 27 days bloom.

Veg is at 27 days for the bigger girls and 4 days for the Dnets.

Here are some photos in no particular order...

TheBlaze

My veg girls.

Biggers girls look a little ragged as they were transplanted into the 12.5 gal pots 2 days ago.

30 and 7 days from seed.

2 x Strawberry Diesel and 2 x Purple Envy

Darlin's Net

TheBlaze

Day 40 of 12/12

All the lights will changed in the flower tent this weekend. Going to swap out my 1000w HPS cooltube for a flexstar 1000w DE HPS system. Also replacing the 2 LED panels for 2 x Gavita 270e LEP supplemental lights. I can't wait!

Tutankhamon main cola

Strawberry Amnesia

TheBlaze

UPDATE

Day 44 of 12/12

The plants are loving the new lights. Very happy I made the switch. Can't wait to hook up the second plasma light.

Plants are shooting new pistils and there is a noticeable swell in bud size in just 48 hours.

TheBlaze

Got the second plasma light up.

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts