What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

chilliwilli

Waterboy
chdj5wn3m3x81.jpeg

Green Squall

damn...that stuff must be the higher quality version of "mad dog" MD 20-20 wine i used to watch creek people drink. :laughing:
lol creek people. I'm not even going to ask, but it sounds about right.

I've never had the pleasure - or displeasure - of drinking Buckfast, but if I'm ever over in the UK, I'll surely bring home a bottle as a souvenir to experience the drink "with almost supernatural powers of destruction."

I think it stands out from our fortified wine over here because it has a shit ton of caffeine in it and was originally brewed by monks in the 1890's.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
RE "creek people" we have a creek (really a glorified drainage ditch with fish in it) that runs through town, right beside where i used to work. local homeless stayed under the bridges when it rained, snowed, sun came out, whatever. you only saw them when their checks came, and they had cash for alcohol. had one pass out shitfaced, it rained, the creek came up that night, and he drowned. he was in the water for over a week, but looked better when they fished him out than he had while alive...the smell was about the same. :covereyes: