What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Calaveras County Has Screwed Over Every Legal Grower

Siro

Siro, gangs love information, I've even seen gang related google earth type vehicles in Cali driving into alleys mapping out spots to rob. I imagine anyone interested would have had this regardless. The sheriffs been threatening it for months.

By the next full moon people will be chopped up and put into septic tanks. I'm pissed and I dont even live there

Geezus. That's the part I was not entirely sure about, that gangs actively sought out this kind of information. I can see why they would, but I guess I didn't give them enough credit. Smart gangs, shitty & scummy but smart. It's easy info to find if you know where to look, and they are all fairly soft targets. Low hanging fruit as it were.

So in NorCal outdoor grows have essentially spawned a cottage industry of rippers? Have there been any documented cases of a licensed/card holding grower shooting a ripper and getting off because it was an attempted robbery? Or do they get fucked from having the gun, period?

We don't have an outdoor scene here so that aspect of rippers isn't something we have to consider. Indoor rips are rare and usually come from someone that knows you.

To those in Calaveras... it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Stay frosty. :tiphat:

Growers that shoot rippers and get caught get fucked because guns. Its bullshit. There will be plenty we dont hear about this season because of this. Rippers have existed for as long as weed has been grown under Prohibition. Why give them any more information to go off of? God...our government are the real criminals here!

Siro

It's a cruel Catch-22.

That sheriff should be tarred and feathered, and that dip shit Planning Director should be brought up on charges of endangerment, or at least culpable negligence, at the very least.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I just google mapped a couple on the list and there's some big plots coming down today I reckon.
some look like they are commercial farms though with legit crops.

everybody is posting this all over FB today. I can't believe they suckered 1000 people into applying.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would post the names and addresses of every mofo that had anything to do with that and that includes the phone/email and EVERY member of their household. That might keep em busy:tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a cruel Catch-22.

That sheriff should be tarred and feathered, and that dip shit Planning Director should be brought up on charges of endangerment, or at least culpable negligence, at the very least.

Just post his pic and address.........IN MEXICO with a little note to Have Fun!

Find a grey hat that wants weed and get them to do some karma hacking...

This needs to be reversed on them see how they like it

Azure

Conflict with HIPAA

Conflict with HIPAA

Could this absurdity conflict with HIPAA Privacy Rules?

Protected Health Information. The Privacy Rule protects all "individually identifiable health information" held or transmitted by a covered entity or its business associate, in any form or media, whether electronic, paper, or oral. The Privacy Rule calls this information "protected health information (PHI)."12

“Individually identifiable health information” is information, including demographic data, that relates to:

the individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition,
the provision of health care to the individual, or
the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual,

and that identifies the individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe it can be used to identify the individual.13 Individually identifiable health information includes many common identifiers (e.g., name, address, birth date, Social Security Number).

The Privacy Rule excludes from protected health information employment records that a covered entity maintains in its capacity as an employer and education and certain other records subject to, or defined in, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. §1232g.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

That sheriff should be tarred and feathered,

Actually the Sheriff in Calaveras is VERY pot friendly and has kept the Feds out for years even though they threaten him with less funding every year...

Calaveras would NOT be the weed mecca right now if it wasent for the sherriff...

They probably figure they can afford the lawsuits with all the money they're trying to get from growers. Typical big business bullshit.

GuyManDude

and as a legal 215 holder you aren't allowed to have guns..
something similar to this also happened not to long ago in humboldt.

this blows my mind.

what part of "The Right to Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed" don't they understand?

it's stupid. Let's just put up a big sign saying "I have a ton of great quality cannabis and no guns, come rob me and kill me"

One of the first questions I was asked by the sheriffs in another county:

"You got any guns?"

Of course I told them no and never let them in the house.

Lochinvar

Actually the Sheriff in Calaveras is VERY pot friendly and has kept the Feds out for years even though they threaten him with less funding every year...

Calaveras would NOT be the weed mecca right now if it wasent for the sherriff...

You are mistaken, friend. Our last sheriff, Kunst was pot friendly. The current one is not. The one before Kunst, was satan himself.

Lochinvar

Yes, he died last year. Many hated him, because things changed when he got elected. Many think that his death was suspicious. Nothing would surprise me. The current sheriff told the world that he would not protect growers this year. Now the county published the list of all the growers and invited criminals to come here and steal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts