What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:best get ready to go...i need to hang out all day on thursday and get the old scorpion packed up so they can take it back...just gonna stick a 125w cfl in the tent to keep some light on the children...those scorpions are friggin heavy too...need to remember packing tape...

Akss

Damn that sucks to be down a light. Atleast there gonna take care of ya. Nice day today i think it hit 60 went for a walk in the woods looking for shed antlers found something else.

Attachments

• photo2026899.jpg
    photo2026899.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo2026901.jpg
    photo2026901.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 6

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:best get ready to go...i need to hang out all day on thursday and get the old scorpion packed up so they can take it back...just gonna stick a 125w cfl in the tent to keep some light on the children...those scorpions are friggin heavy too...need to remember packing tape...

HLG ??? The unit you just got went tits up?. Too bad it's not USPS you can get them to come pick up packages.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPS does too...they are sending a return label so i assume i just need to have the old light boxed up and ready when the driver gets here

The last time I tried UPS wanted a pickup fee.

I must have missed you had an issue with your LED?. Mine is still working. I hope it stays that way.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am thinking you may have to drop it off at a UPS partner location....around here one can use CVS stores for pickup or drop off.

Akss, so I guess they left that stuff from last year? Is that public or private property? Sloppy a$$ folks suck and give people a reason to frown on guerilla grows.

Same reason one cannot get permission from landowners to hunt/fish anymore.
“bring out more than you take in” - ggd190

Akss

The piece i access from is all private farm area mostly i do have permission. Most of the surrounding area is private but not posted. Ive been known to wander way off the beaten path and i was pretty far out :eek::. They got nothing to worry about with me i wont go back in that area now and wouldnt even touch someone elses plants. I did find it strange they left the generator out there though.

Akss

Got me looking more for spots to put my own out instead of horning though haha. Been a long time since i played gorilla..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not in here much as I'm running around all over trying to do what it do, but wanted to stop by and say im real glad I ran into the right crew and I appreciate yall that have showed me the way to carry myself from your examples. Pure luck I didn't run into a bunch of snakes... or destiny? ha! Now back to bustin caps for JW, shits gettin RIL out there, even Hyb crawled out from his rock to try to rip me, didn't know he had time with all the 500 dollar sts he sells ha!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another big day in the garden...around 30 up-pots to deal with...and a trip to the grow store...good times...🐐

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I woke up today to find rain.. I like cold rainy days..My hands tell a different story.

I started triming vin#22. She turned out killer just like every vin plant I've grown. Some better than others depending on who you ask. I like #16/45.. The only 1 I let go so far was #19. I didn't get a full 100% reversal on project#40. Not sure why. I only soaked her 2x. I have another in now I will soak her 4x. I knew there was a reason I have that 4# in my recipe lol.

Today was payday. Nice 10k$ stack that will be gone in a week :D. Bills to pay. My CC was used way too much last month. ... I'm putting together a huge drop for GLG for their 420 sales. Lots of killer deals if anyone needs beans hit him up.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from the grow store...another 200 bucks supporting a local business...and i got rid of a bunch of 5 dollar bills...slowly whittling down the stack of 500 dollars in 5's...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from the grow store...another 200 bucks supporting a local business...and i got rid of a bunch of 5 dollar bills...slowly whittling down the stack of 500 dollars in 5's...

At least it's not 1's .... I bought weed with 1's when I was a kid, no one cared LOL. If you came with change you were SOL. Your ass was at 7-11 getting bills for your change :D.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least it's not 1's .... I bought weed with 1's when I was a kid, no one cared LOL. If you came with change you were SOL. Your ass was at 7-11 getting bills for your change :D.

actually i exchanged a stack of 50 ones...but i had talked to the owner,they always need ones...and when i got all the 5's they certainly weren't buying nickle bags from me!

Latest posts

Latest posts