What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tikal

moe

hi ker2noir as tu recu mon MP ?
je pensais pouvoir avoir quelques infos sur ton grow de ace seeds :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High ker2noir and all! :wave:

You are right, looks like a long flowering tikal, i think she's going to need at least 3 weeks more, flowering tops are still quite young. I'd recommend you add a good dose of organic feeding (NPK) in the next watering, i think she still has a lot to show ;)

Thanks for the update! dubi

ker2noir

dubi said:
High ker2noir and all! :wave:

You are right, looks like a long flowering tikal, i think she's going to need at least 3 weeks more, flowering tops are still quite young. I'd recommend you add a good dose of organic feeding (NPK) in the next watering, i think she still has a lot to show ;)

Thanks for the update! dubi

Hi dubi,
Yes, but the bottom buds are more ready than the top.

ker2noir

dubi said:
Mmmmm Yummy :smoke:

How are the aromas of the matured buds? Sour or strawberry?

When i touch the buds, it's strawberry with a hint of blackberry ( like a good french red wine)
The first pheno is more sour, I've try to smoke it and it's a cool warm effect, but with a strong indi background. Very nice . i smoke a mix between congo and tikal, and......Really happy smile .../ :)

I don't know why but i can't upload the smilies.... WHY?

Thanks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A mix of Congo and Tikal, sounds tasty!

Yeah, dont know why Icmag quit the most simples and useful happy smiles :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here are 2 guatemala mothers, preserved in clone form in the mother room, moved to outdoors in June.

Guatemala mother 1

Guatemala mother 2

ker2noir

Hi,
Here is one of my tikal clone today. It didn't show any preflowers.
During two weeks, it was cower with big ferns because of a strong wind, so it stretch a lot.
Now, i think it just start to acclimate herself....
It's the long flowering clone i put outside....So..... No harvest before end of october...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all!

ker2noir, lovely tikal outdoor clone, looks promising! Thanks for the outdoor pic. You have a pm friend ;)

C

charlie garcia

My hat off ker2noir.. you make things seem and look so easy
Great green hands there
best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello ker2noir,

How is flowering Tikal clone outside? :smoke:

Here's a pic of the reversed Tikal mother using Silver Tio Sulfatum for femenized Tikal seed production.

Abundant reversion, female flower structure full of male flowers.