What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies to watch while stoned that aren't about drugs

grazerd

When I was young I enjoyed watching "King of Hearts" while stoned... it's an old movie but pretty enjoyable.

IF you've never seen 'em the documentaries "Dogtown and Z Boys" (about early skateboarding) and "Style Wars" (an old documentary about graffiti artwork in NYC) are both pretty awesome.

Speaking of older movies, "Network" is always worth seeing if you haven't seen it before, as is "The Conversation"...

I'm sure other ideas will come to me.

Q

quokka

It's not a movie, but a great documentary series 'Through the Wormhole'.

I was joking about Anal Gapes. :redface:

BudToker

Veteran
Solaris (1972)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069293/

Solaris-665590934-large.jpg

Fargo

Sin City

Pathfinder

Napoleon Dynamite

Anchorman

Tremors

The first time I watched Pathfinder I laughed my ass off and was completely sober, I used to recommend it just because I thought it was a great unintentional comedy. Its been years now, gotta watch it again.

I'm watching The Hunter, great movie, wild landscapes of tazmania.

God loves Sagan and DeGrassi

God loves Sagan and DeGrassi

It's not a movie, but a great documentary series 'Through the Wormhole'.

I was joking about Anal Gapes. :redface:

"I'm going deep, deep, deep undercover" Eddie Murphy from something

yeah, when you want to get deep!!!

I love the cosmic thinkers

Well I signed up a few days ago and I don't know why I chose this as my first thread response, but I love movies so I thought I'd chime in.

I watched "Master And Commander: The Far Side of the World" again the other night. Great movie that takes place during the Napoleonic Wars.

I also really enjoyed "The New World" and "The Thin Red Line", both Malick flicks.

All three great to get stoned to by the way...

"Apocalypto" for you?

"Annabelle" for the sheer stupidity, CPS should have taken those kids, "hey, don't look behind you or leave the house, let's all split up"

anything from the legend at any time :asskick:
bruce lee :biggrin:
e

:tiphat:

Bruce Lee fan here, was an extra on the set (running screaming in the background, what an actress) weeks before his son died, CROW, never met him, Wilmington NC goes hard baby, camped on "only extras" audition line for 3 days

R

rbt

Caddy Shack, Happy Gilmore, Stripes, Airplane, Mad Mad Mad World, Ay Back to the Future, Goonies

Latest posts

Latest posts