What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica feminized genetic change?

H

HerbScience

Will feminized Zamaldelica be changing from Zamal x Malawi to Zamal x Malawi/Koh Chang?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello HerbScience,

Zamaldelica it's a work in progress that i hope to improve with every new release, first zamaldelica feminized release was a straight zamal x malawi killer F1 hybrid and it worked very well.

For future Zamaldelica feminized releases i'd like to explore Zamal x Golden Tiger fem (Double Thai Koh Chang pheno/Malawi killer) and selected Zamaldelica mum x the same Golden Tiger fem line to make sure i'm breeding with the best lemony thai aromas and effects, the right malawi dose for strength and the zamal for the electric trippy effect and mango carrot aromas. I dont think the new Zamaldelica fem with more Koh Chang influence will be ready and tested before late 2014.

Zamaldelica standard is being inbred without any change of her original genotype: Zamal x Malawi killer/meo thai.

H

HerbScience

thanx for always informative take. I just like to know what is in my amateurish crosses, thanx for good breeding plants. I move to different landscapes and they adapt

H

HerbScience

I'll post pictures of ACE plants in spring outdoor grow making crosses with other good ACE plants and genes mixing in as well. Winter blues post.

S

smallgardener

high,
youve wrote that Z fem. is out of stock currently, and then few days you have it again. so the straight malawi x zamal is out of stock, and now you have that gt early pheno x zamal in fem. version?

S

Spider Crab

I thought the he original Zamaldelica (freebies) was 'Zamal x Golden Tiger', is that incorrect?

Thanks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi smallgardener,

We still have a few Zamaldelica fem packs left but it will be listed as out of stock soon and yes, it's Zamal x GT early pheno. A few retailers still have stock for a few months, hopefully all the people interested in growing Zamaldelica feminized can find a pack to cultivate her this season.

We will keep you informed about the future release when we have more news.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Spider Crab,

The Zamaldelica standard given to SeedBoutique as freebies is the original standard release: Zamal x Malawi/Thai.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 48N,

I know the thread is long but the reply to your question can be found in the Zamaldelica thread. Zamaldelica regular and feminized genetic composition have been the same since 2014.
I quote myself:

"Concretely, current Zamaldelica standard release (F2-F3 generations, available since 2014) has been bred mainly towards our Zamaldelica Zamal dominant elite mother plant from the original outcross (super high THC content, excellent uplifting, creative and expansive effect, very refined terpenes of mango and sweet carrots, short/moderate flowering time, very good indoor adaptability) and parallely we also have bred towards the longer flowering Zamal/Thai phenos (very trippy, but no so tamed/refined regarding flowering time, bag appeal, terpene profile, resin production like the offspring coming from the Zamaldelica Zamal dominant elite). I produced dozens of different F2 and F3 Zamaldelica standard lines in order to keep the widest genetic diversity and best phenos from the original outcross, but we have only released the ones i consider the best ones.

Current Zamaldelica fem release (available since 2014/2015) is a backcross towards Zamaldelica Zamal elite mother with a touch of New Malawi Killer, so it is:
Zamaldelica Zamal elite x (Zamaldelica Zamal elite/New Malawi Killer), i think this is the best, more balanced, more tamed and more refined Zamaldelica version we have ever released."

Hope it helps.

Latest posts

Latest posts