What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze taking you to the next phase.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most from the G28 seed lot never came up and the few that did weren't great.

BH19 came from the first seeds done and weren't labeled when sent.

Just wanted to correct that here.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics

Attachments

• E25-1-1.jpg
    E25-1-1.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 22
  • E25-2-1.jpg
    E25-2-1.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 25
  • E25-3-1.jpg
    E25-3-1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 24

Holeshot

Bangi Haze

Bangi Haze

Beautiful lemon scented Bangi Haze buds. A room full of these plants would smell incredible.Just one takes over the grow room and the drying room.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
60 days

60 days

Near 60 days and almost done.
Very strong oily resin smell.

Also have the first two best BH in now.

Attachments

• E25-2-2.jpg
    E25-2-2.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 23
  • E25-2-3.jpg
    E25-2-3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 33
  • E25-2-4.jpg
    E25-2-4.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 23
  • E25-2-5.jpg
    E25-2-5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 28

Levitationofme

:2cents:
That is some great looking bud. Lemons hrmmmm.
All these Ace strains in the hands of a competent grower seem to be so damn good.

rlsmooth

Heya, was wondering when will bangi haze feminized be back @ ace seeds shop? tried to search for the info but couldn't find. Early 2018?

YukonKronic

well, your pics always make me smile, and your honesty in some of the older posts made me lmfao :)

not in aces sub-forum, but another one ;)

I'm sure that there's plenty of folks in this forum that know you're the genuine thing, and not here to show your ego, but to share what you truly love.

p.s. and as far as consciousness, i'm sure you're aware there is no level of consciousness, but instead a quality of consciousness

and even more correct I would say consciousness always simply IS, while what veils it is thoughts spinning in the self-mind.

from my direct experience what I have noticed is that while our thoughts and perceptions always change, consciousness is always the same

:tiphat:

In the words of the sixth patriarch “there IS no mirror and no dust to wipe”