What's new

Anyone use QuickFix for a DOD drug test recently?

oKiHai

Title says it all really, has anyone used QuickFix synthetic urine recently and passed? I think the Canadian one is the best bet to ensure that if it is tested for uric acid it will pass.

PS. I have searched the forums about this product but have not seen any recent posts.

Thanks in advance,

OkiHai :tiphat:

grimmace

I failed a test with a masking agent. over a decade ago, but i wouldn't trust any of them. i had a friend beat one with the fake bladder and face dick. but he had to have someone clean pee in the bag. and body heat kept it warm. fun fun!!!!
-g-

oKiHai

Thanks for the post, I continue to see some say that quick fix plus works and some say it doesn't. Anyone else have any input or experience?

NoFx

I've used quick fix quite a few times. Hasn't let me down yet.
I had to strap the bottle to my nuts with a rubberband before walking into whatever office.

Just remove everything from your pockets when they say. Pour that in the cup they gave ya. Dump rest in toilet and might as well take a leak since your standing in front of the head anyways.

Easy Cheesy.

LibertyGuz

I want to add my recent experience, last week is the second time I used synthetic urine on test. I unexpectedly failed on this recent test using Quickfix and I don't know why. I've doubled checked the expiration, follow the direction, the temperature is good but still failed on the result. My cousin said that it's not safe to use the product this year. He mentioned that there's might be a problem on it that's why a lot of people is failing the tests. Unfortunately, I'm one of the unlucky smokers who failed. Now I need to retake the test and hoping to pass this time. I trust synthetic urine so I'm gonna try another product maybe i'll try to research and trust only a review site for the correct information like urinereview.com. That's all for me guys. It's not easy cheesy for me.