What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thc Lollipop Tutorial

Dingofriar

Mmm can't wait to try this. I'm guessing the funnel is key to mess/waste control? I just had my first death by chocolate brownie few weeks ago and I'm still hearing rumors supposedly transpired during that nite.LOL. I'm pleading the 5th, "it wasn't me baby!"
q;-)

Really good thread :)

Thank you! I hope you make some lollipops and tell us how the process went. Have a great 420!

Put some gum in the middle and make tootsie pops!

That's a great idea, I will have to try that. Maybe I will even make the gum containing oil too.

Mmm can't wait to try this. I'm guessing the funnel is key to mess/waste control? I just had my first death by chocolate brownie few weeks ago and I'm still hearing rumors supposedly transpired during that nite.LOL. I'm pleading the 5th, "it wasn't me baby!"
q;-)

The funnel is probably used as convenience because I don't have any waste at all . I actually enjoy using the spoon. It's not like I have to make 1000 pops a day. At most I only make about 100 pops a day so I like the spoon but if I make a lot more then I would use a funnel. Glad that you had a crazy time on brownies! Eating too much can be a crazy time! Enjoy the 420!

I really hope that you guys and gals are making these lollipops! In the summer and humid days the lollipops can pick up moisture so I don't like to make them in the summer. They are very good for pain relief and they are also a tasty treat!

floralheart

Veteran
buy some food coloring, son. other than that, those look great.

and i mean that in a black people way. not a clint eastwood, way.

Snype

Veteran
buy some food coloring, son. other than that, those look great.

and i mean that in a black people way. not a clint eastwood, way.

Artificial food coloring ingredients contain a lot of chemicals. Many are derived from highly toxic sources and can cause many different diseases, disorders, and mutations in humans. Although it seems unlikely that a small amount of food coloring in a piece of a candy you eat would have any harmful effect on you, you would be wrong because it does. I do not give out tutorials which contain products that can be harmful to humans. Anyone who uses food coloring does so at their own risk.

Snype

Veteran
Well done .. great tutorial ! ...so where do we get those molds ...?

Thanks! I got the molds at a candy making shop. You can get them online at any hard candy internet retailer. Molds come in all shapes and sizes. They are awesome! Try them out, you will love them and so will your friends!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got a girl at work experimenting with candies and oils. will pass this knowledge onto her.
Thanks

50State

I know people that can't and won't smoke but would like to try it. So I'll try your recipe when I can get some candy molds, I'm really looking forward to this. Thank You

Snype

Veteran
Seems like some of you are enjoying my tutorial! They really are great lollipops. Hopefully this tutorial will interest more people to make them. Thanks for your comments.