What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

Legalcdn

Nice current grow @MrHamilton

I am in week 8 and 6 (clone).

Looking to dust GT this week.
Screenshot_20230312-100448_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230312-100417_Gallery.jpg

FJ2000

I’ve got a GT V2 fem in veg but trying to get what I think is a Mg deficiency under control before topping and taking clones to flower. I’ve read to take it easy with the nutes, I’m in 2.6 gallons of COM stonington blend. It’s been hungry for Mg since the start.
Based on the leaf morphology can one tell which way this leans as for as Thai vs African? Really looking forward to growing this out.
Also just popped a couple of the purple paki haze.
A012A42E-F073-4D68-8F6A-803B079AEDD2.jpeg

GrowdoBaggins

I’ve got a GT V2 fem in veg but trying to get what I think is a Mg deficiency under control before topping and taking clones to flower. I’ve read to take it easy with the nutes, I’m in 2.6 gallons of COM stonington blend. It’s been hungry for Mg since the start.
Based on the leaf morphology can one tell which way this leans as for as Thai vs African? Really looking forward to growing this out.
Also just popped a couple of the purple paki haze. View attachment 18820333
Coconut water my friend, it's especially good before cloning also.

GrowdoBaggins

Also just popped a couple of the purple paki haze. View attachment 18820333
Here's mine post cloning, about a week prior it looked more like the Panama behind it. Almost ready for a other round of cuts.

Attachments

• 20230312_155510.jpg
    20230312_155510.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20230314_163956.jpg
    20230314_163956.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 58

Legalcdn

Week 9 and week 7 of flower for this beautiful GT. I dusted 4 branches. I will take the bags off tonight. Hopefully in a week I will be able to check and see if the pollen was good.

Golden Tiger (all Ace pollen):
Zacateca Tribute X GT
MalXPan X GT
Destroyer X GT
Thai X GT

Screenshot_20230317-094108_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a promising flower development @Legalcdn :D can feel the GT plant is really enjoying with your good cares and with all the colas well exposed to the light :yes: next 4 weeks are going to be exciting!
I really like the sound of these crosses mmmmmmm Destroyer x GT and Triple Thaiger (Thai Chiang Mai x GT) ;)

Old Fogey

Week 9 and week 7 of flower for this beautiful GT. I dusted 4 branches. I will take the bags off tonight. Hopefully in a week I will be able to check and see if the pollen was good.

Golden Tiger (all Ace pollen):
Zacateca Tribute X GT
MalXPan X GT
Destroyer X GT
Thai X GT

View attachment 18820504
I dust my plants with pollen cut with sterilised plain flower about 1 part pollen to 4 or 5 parts flour.

I switch off all fans in the room and open the tent for fresh air. I apply with a paint brush or similar to bud sites on the lower half of main branches and leave it for 20-25 minutes and no longer. I then spray down all growth in the vicinity of the pollination including the targeted buds with plain water adjusted to PH 6.0. Then the tent is closed and all air flow/fans restarted.

The fully dusted buds are always heavily seeded but the rest of the grow usually has just a few beans here and there (when I've been careful with the application).

Last edited:

DagFa

Здравствуйте друзья. Подскажите пожалуйста: Золотой Тигр успеет созреть на этой широте 43 .

Last edited:

goingrey

@DagFa From the catalogue description: "Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º".

So it's right on the edge. Depends on your microclimate and how good the weather happens to be that year... If you wanna play it safe maybe something else.

Legalcdn

Just finished GTs week 10 (right) and week 8 (clone is left). Compared to the GT from seed (right), it appears the clone is 3 weeks behind. The clone was dusted on 4 branches and it appears the pollen was good.

Plant is enjoying the 80-44-180 with a PPM of 600 (1.2 ec). I really had to reduce the N. Cal-mag is 100-50.

The feed was increased to prevent coco drying out.

Polarized lens to filter 3000-3500k Led light.

Screenshot_20230328-132940_Gallery.jpg