What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biobizz products. Worth it?

Limolax

Hi
I live somewhere with restriction on materials equipments and brand name fertelizers. No wallmart, homedepot, eBay, amazon, etc. but let's not talk about that. I decided to go the organic path with real soil and composted materials since you can find them in any village anywhere in the world. So the soil has potting soil, Peatmoss, perlite and vermicompost. I was planing to make a hotter mix using different meals and animal manure and transplant or just add them to the top of the old soil.but recently I found out that I can get all the Biobizz liquid products here! I think I may be able to pull it off without them. I just wana know if there is a huge differance on yield and quality?
Biobizz.com
I would like to add that each product cost me 3 to 4 times the price online. So do you guys think they are worth the money? If I wan choose just one or two, which do you recommend?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I think that bio bizz would work very good but if you have affordable sources for your organic fertilizer, minerals, and microbes that should work very good as well.

milkyjoe

Veteran
They will rape you like those god fearing duggan assholes. Stick with your original plan. Do you see many several acre veggie growers using that shit. These piece of shit compamies see weed growers as retards...and they are right in most cases. Dont be one of those cases

jd123

hey milkyjoe was wondering if you can lend some advice. I would have sent a PM except I don't have enough posts. I put a soil test up in that "best way to till smartpots thread". If you have time, could you check it out for me.

I didn't want to start a thread and have every yahoo on here trying to be a scientist. I was hoping to catch some words from you and or BYF. Ive been growing 8-10 pound plants for years, just trying to evolve and learn more in depth. Thank you.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i use a 'complete' organic soil but i like to keep it on the 'light' side, not too heavy in rich amendments.

biobizz bloom is what i use if i see that some of my plants need a little extra during flower.

they are about as reasonably priced as bottled nutes get ime. no fancy packaging or other bells and whistles

so my advice is to do both - you dont need to be a 'purist', your plants will be the better for it imo
yield is more about how you manage your plants - and get as many buds in the canopy as possible and use as much soil volume as possible
quality is mainly about making sure your plants are ripened properly and aren't over-fed (hence why i like to keep my soil mix on the lean side)

VG

RulaTone

Veteran
"truth is in the middle" great advice VG, found myself in the same condition sometimes

Hi
I live somewhere with restriction on materials equipments and brand name fertelizers. No wallmart, homedepot, eBay, amazon, etc. but let's not talk about that. I decided to go the organic path with real soil and composted materials since you can find them in any village anywhere in the world. So the soil has potting soil, Peatmoss, perlite and vermicompost. I was planing to make a hotter mix using different meals and animal manure and transplant or just add them to the top of the old soil.but recently I found out that I can get all the Biobizz liquid products here! I think I may be able to pull it off without them. I just wana know if there is a huge differance on yield and quality?
Biobizz.com
I would like to add that each product cost me 3 to 4 times the price online. So do you guys think they are worth the money? If I wan choose just one or two, which do you recommend?

honestly if you never approached to living soil and real organic growing my tip is to study hard on the subject because its really harder to get same results of bottled nutes, just my 2 cents.
Even if biobizz is not cheap where you live it would be a good start, and you can move on gradually to a more real organic approach from that.

I find BB line to be really effective, the essentials are biogrow and biobloom obviously, but algamic is really useful exp. foliar.
root juice and bioheaven are really expensive. topmax works but i bet you can complete a cycle without it no problem.
one really cheap flower "booster" you can add is high P Guano, plants will love it.

Limolax

Thanks a lot for all the great info everyone. I moght get one or two pf their product and try it on some of the plants and see the diff for myself. From what you guys said BB is the shit. So i should test it. I wana get biobloom and one more. Hich one you guys sugest?
Bio heavon
Bio fish
Bio grow
Max top ???
Thanks again.

Granger2

Veteran
Either Top Max or Heaven. Top Max is cheaper. BioBizz is a great line. As organic as bottled nutes get. Always great aromatics. Good luck. -granger

panick503

hey milkyjoe was wondering if you can lend some advice. I would have sent a PM except I don't have enough posts. I put a soil test up in that "best way to till smartpots thread". If you have time, could you check it out for me.

I didn't want to start a thread and have every yahoo on here trying to be a scientist. I was hoping to catch some words from you and or BYF. Ive been growing 8-10 pound plants for years, just trying to evolve and learn more in depth. Thank you.

Just curious, what's been ur technique up until now?

true grit

Veteran
IM with Verdantgreen on this one. Ive been all over the map organics wise with soil, and I think the best bottled nutrient for quality is Bio bizz. Ive been mixing my own soil shooting for water only, or minimal additions at my discretion for the last couple years straight. At this point the soil mix is putting out great quality but im still using bio Bloom when need be and have dialing the mix to add in the bloom more. I still think my best tasting was a simple run with bio bloom, calplex, hpk and sea green.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BB is by far the best bottled nutes line I've used to produce high quality ganga.

However, when I purchased the line it was through General Hydroponics about 7 years ago. I'm wondering if GHs General Organic line is the same.
Maybe this is talked about in Bombadil.360s thread.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks a lot for all the great info everyone. I moght get one or two pf their product and try it on some of the plants and see the diff for myself. From what you guys said BB is the shit. So i should test it. I wana get biobloom and one more. Hich one you guys sugest?
Bio heavon
Bio fish
Bio grow
Max top ???
Thanks again.

Go with Biobizz Fishmix for veg and Bio Bloom for flowering. Fish mix is just Bio Grow with added fish emulsion. Stop feeding the Fish mix from day 15 flowering onwards. Forget the other products.

Peace

ECtraveler

Veteran
Darn... No such luck...

Does anybody know if BB is the same as GO?

I've heard GO uses a slightly modified version of Biobizz's old recipe. This same person has ran both together side by side and prefers Biobizz. I also prefer Biobizz although I do like GO's BioRoot better than Root Juice.

Limolax

IM with Verdantgreen on this one. Ive been all over the map organics wise with soil, and I think the best bottled nutrient for quality is Bio bizz. Ive been mixing my own soil shooting for water only, or minimal additions at my discretion for the last couple years straight. At this point the soil mix is putting out great quality but im still using bio Bloom when need be and have dialing the mix to add in the bloom more. I still think my best tasting was a simple run with bio bloom, calplex, hpk and sea green.
whats calplex?
With all the advice u guys gave me I think this is what I will do. Since I make my own soil and it has nutrients in it. I think it has enough nuts to get me throu vegging period. So biobloom might be a good option to add during flowering. I still havnt decided on what else to use from their products. Bioheaven maybe?

true grit

Veteran
I've heard GO uses a slightly modified version of Biobizz's old recipe. This same person has ran both together side by side and prefers Biobizz. I also prefer Biobizz although I do like GO's BioRoot better than Root Juice.

I was trying out GO right before going into to BioBizz and at least a couple years back GO was way different and still good quality end product but not as nice as biobizz.

whats calplex?
With all the advice u guys gave me I think this is what I will do. Since I make my own soil and it has nutrients in it. I think it has enough nuts to get me throu vegging period. So biobloom might be a good option to add during flowering. I still havnt decided on what else to use from their products. Bioheaven maybe?

Calplex is a calcium supplement from botanicare but i think its since been discontinued. I only use biobloom, i prefer other booster products as well as kelp.